1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. DigitalFreak
    Quote:

I saw your link and had to pop in. How would you rate these IEM's as far as soundstage immersion?

2. akhyar
    How about the mid?
    I've auditioned 5.0 before for about 20-30 mins. While I like the bass on 5.0, I find the mid to be a bit hollow and thin. However I'm used to the mid that come from Shure SE535 and 215LE.

3. Mimouille
    Quote:
    Very immersive, more surround sound than sound in front (like the 1Plus2). Quite deep but no so wide.

4. Mimouille
    Quote:

They sound very different from the 5.0, clearly thicker sounding, though not as much as the Togo 334.

5. cravenz
    Quote:

Man. I can't spend anymore! 

6. esuhgb
    Thanks Mimouille for your impressions, if you don't mind answering, whats the treble quantity like? Are they dark iems? And how do they compare to the ie800's. Thanks.

7. Mimouille
    Quote:

I do not find them dark, but they have quite smooth treble, and less treble quantity then 1Plus2 or Kaede. Cannot compare with IE800 as I do not remember.

8. Ultrazino
    Quote:

I think some people have completely missed that I have opened up a review thread.

I'm working on the IE800 comparison. I will post it in the linked thread when I'm done.

IMG_3972.jpg

9. Deviltooth
    Quote:

It's an excellent review thread, well written and increasingly informative.  But it's nice to get multiple different impressions; if different people here the same IEM in similar ways I feel more surety about it's sonic characteristics.

10. music_4321
    I think all StageDiver IEMs should come with a stock black cable instead of clear — clear cables turn green, often in just a matter of weeks.

SD_a.jpg

SD_b.jpg

Gilly87 likes this.
  11. esuhgb
    Quote:
    I have been following your review thread, and as devil said, the more the impressions, the merrier. I cant wait for your ie800 impressions.

12. Ultrazino
    Quote:

I'm really sorry about that, but I messed up the exposure. I made heavy use of tonal adjustments in my editor. The tips are actually black and not grey.
    Do not worry, the cable is silver as ever.
    http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/857622/size-comparison-to-sd-3/sort/display_order/
    I deleted the source image immediately after uploading the pic because it was totally messed up.

I will let you know when/if they turn green, though. However, black cables are available (I actually issued an order already to easily differentiate SD-2 and SD-3).
    On a side note, the cables are awesome. They have nylon bound in between and they feel very soft and lightweight. The wire makes sense on stage but I will try to cut it off to make it more comfortable with (sun) glasses.

13. music_4321
    Quote:

Even in the second pic you linked to it clearly shows the cable's already turning green (oxidizing), which is normal — I've had several such cables (the Westone type), they look great when new but not so great after a while.

My suggestion would be to ship the SDs with a stock black cable, and when possible (in Europe more feasible probably), to offer the option to choose cable colour  (and perhaps even length).

14. tinyman392
    Quote:

If you keep using the cables, they will turn green.  Unless you can find a way to remove all oxygen from our environment...  But then green cables will become the least of your worries :p  If you get clear silver cables, they should turn blue though :p  And we all know, blue > green :p

15. lee730
    Quote:

lol mine never turned blue but it has a blue dye in the sheathing. I thought it looked really cool though.

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last