New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Sep 25, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #1,576 of 4,065
CIEMs are way better now, in my opinion ofc :p still i am not the only one who would pick a CIEM over a full size headphone for a desktop setup, i even sold the TH900 twice,

the Mentor and the Anzu are more than enough for me, i keep switching between them depending on the mood.

and you don't need to spend 2-3K $ just to make the CIEM sound the best, the portaphile 627 is doing super job driving both, were the TH900 need something like WA7 and better options.

Sep 26, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #1,577 of 4,065
Most of the times ciems give their at least 70% of capabilities even with entry level sources. The only problem is, this website is head fi and for 3% SQ increase people can be 1k cables and 3k sources. At the end, one way or another, they get pretty close to 100% with nice cable combinations and clean dac/amp combos.

Sep 26, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #1,578 of 4,065
Most of the times ciems give their at least 70% of capabilities even with entry level sources. The only problem is, this website is head fi and for 3% SQ increase people can be 1k cables and 3k sources. At the end, one way or another, they get pretty close to 100% with nice cable combinations and clean dac/amp combos.

Totally agree.

Sep 26, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #1,580 of 4,065
Speaking of which, the H8P sound super nice with the iPhone 6, much much much better than the iPhone 5 soundwise!

That's a good news, I am trying it!

Sep 28, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #1,583 of 4,065
Today, I have seen a Se5way remolded by Peter and Music One. Both are great. Their built qualities are really good. Silicon body is so soft and seems comfortable. Good job Peter
smily_headphones1.gif

Special thanks to AmberOzl.

No need to thanks mate, it was a great meeting with you guys. I wish I could share more stuff but I am still a beginner in this hobby
wink.gif

Sep 28, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #1,584 of 4,065

No need to thanks mate, it was a great meeting with you guys. I wish I could share more stuff but I am still a beginner in this hobby
wink.gif

Your comments are really good about stuffs mate.  You don't seem a beginner :) You know what you hear. 

Oct 3, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #1,587 of 4,065
  I just bought the 8 Pro, though I'm not sure if I would prefer the 8 "non pro". Would have been nice if they offered a choice between them.

you should contact Peter about that matter, maybe you can choose with him directly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back