New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Aug 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #1,442 of 4,065
don't know....has to be researched by the polish post actually, there was never a trace of it in France. I'm kind of a patient guy normally, but no trace in tracking for more than 6 days since leaving Poland alerted me. French post says can do nothing since it never arrived in France, no trace at all. 

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #1,443 of 4,065

Glamour Shot.

my oh my... it's sooo awesome. That swirl looks like light reflections

niiiiice.......

i'm totally depressed, seems like my hybrid FAW cable i ordered for the H8 got lost in the freaking mail......argh......

ouch! package losses are not really that common in Poland anymore, though. So it's big misfortune.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #1,446 of 4,065
Man, there almost as good as your current Avatar.......
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:02 AM Post #1,447 of 4,065

if you talking about the Anzu model, then sadly this is made for me only :<  though i don't mind the others getting it but its Peter and LE's decision. 

it wasn't the 1st project though, peter always love to take these challenges and achieve the customer's dreams ^^ 

So this is like a kind of "custom make" project, right? Not sure whether this apply to everyone or not....

in my case i wasn't happy about the fact that i paid 1500$ on the Mentor for that Treble's extension and Bass quality, companies products aim to satisfy all but not one person so if you want more you can't have it.

didn't wana call it a game, specially that i am a CIEM guy, there were no company that wanted to give me the sound i wanted nor that they will make it as good as the main products.....

Thanks to peter i did get what i want for even half the price not that i mind paying, but if it wasn't him i would been stuck with a CIEM that isn't what i would call a game...

so depend on the reason why you apply for a project and the time that does peter have you might get a chance to get a project :p 

Can you tell us what kind of sound you wanted to achieve and how it differs from the Harmony 8 Pro?

Thanks.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #1,448 of 4,065

Can you tell us what kind of sound you wanted to achieve and how it differs from the Harmony 8 Pro?

Thanks.

Don't know how does the H8P sound but for my CIEM the Treble is sparkling and fun , does extend like the 1Plus2 were no current CIEM can do so but the NT6 pro, the bass is punchy and fun, ofc HQ since its peter who made it, the mids are warm sweet and lush,

i even had WA7 with EH tubes were the mids should sound creamy there but this CIEM sound really sweet even hooked with Portaphile 627, the Treble and Bass still as fun, super hard to find a CIEM that combine the "Musical" and "Fun" in the same time.

yet i had to be carefull with the source, some DACs made the mids feels thinner and the most were normal. 

still if you want something that will sound like it i suggest getting NT6 or the Mentor, ask them to increase the Treble extension if you want, yet the Quality of the bass will be different, but its not bad ofc, its good. 

Thanks again Peter :p 

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #1,449 of 4,065
@Shini44

write a few words as they play in the anime, especially if you are listening to Sawano, Nano, Yoko Kanno, please.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #1,450 of 4,065
  @Shini44

write a few words as they play in the anime, especially if you are listening to Sawano, Nano, Yoko Kanno, please.

English isn't my 1st language, i am from Dubai :p for me describing the sound sig is easier, sorry about that. 

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #1,451 of 4,065
  English isn't my 1st language, i am from Dubai :p for me describing the sound sig is easier, sorry about that. 

Ok, I understand. My English is bad too, and describe the sound signature is easier, than your impressions about the sound. I ask because I very curious how sounds on anime, for me CA Pro330v2 is very good to anime ost, better than H8P, because Harmony too much fun, punch and decay is too long for this kind of music.

Aug 24, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #1,452 of 4,065
welcome back peter! hope you had a nice break!

just saw customart facebook being updated with some of the ciems made previously, some were really looking like gems, especially those sky blue transparent ones.

can't wait to see mine in a few weeks time, hopefully my suggested design will turn to be great!

Aug 24, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #1,453 of 4,065
  welcome back peter! hope you had a nice break!

just saw customart facebook being updated with some of the ciems made previously, some were really looking like gems, especially those sky blue transparent ones.

can't wait to see mine in a few weeks time, hopefully my suggested design will turn to be great!

Me too, longest 8 weeks ever.
I wonder when Peter will make my M2

Aug 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #1,454 of 4,065
Just tested a treble cutoff tone. :wink: H8p earned the 2nd place just a little behind SE5. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back