New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Dec 7, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #436 of 4,065
Ordered the pro330 v2 a few days ago
Simply cant wait to recived them before christmas
And i will write a review soon, hopefully this will help those headfiers who like and interested in this brand.
P.s. this company does provide a top class customer service, quick reply and well manner. Extremely joyful trade with them

congrats! what color did you go for? 

Dec 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #437 of 4,065
  Hey, can anyone give me the rundown on what's different sound-wise between the Music One and the Music Two?  I'm going to be getting one of the two once my wallet recovers from the holidays.  |joker| and average_joe's impressions of the Music One are making it hard to wait!

Since so far there's no on who could answer that I will.
Music Two is basically an upgrade of Music One. Both share the same sound signature with Music Two having slightly more bass with even slightly longer notes' decay. Bass is still very controlled, but additional woofer does its job in providing better bass presence. It you read |joker|'s review of Music One you might have noticed that joker said Music One's bass in not a competitor for higher end IEMs - which of course is somehow true since single fullrange armature will have trouble squeezing out bass depth of say dual dedicated woofer. Music Two with vented woofer takes the bass up a nothc. Music Two also has more intimate mids that still offers similar brightness and details. Music Two has more highs comparing to Music One, however highs typically for Music series are non fatiguing. What Music Two gains is more realistic high-hats and cymbals' sound.
Improvement is also noticeable in resolution, soundstage and 3D effect.

Hope that helps you a bit more.
(Details on the website will be updated with the new layout - aim is to finish it in December)

Dec 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #438 of 4,065
Ordered the pro330 v2 a few days ago
Simply cant wait to recived them before christmas
And i will write a review soon, hopefully this will help those headfiers who like and interested in this brand.
P.s. this company does provide a top class customer service, quick reply and well manner. Extremely joyful trade with them

+1 , i was about to order the music two yet decided to wait for the flagship, i am going to use it over my UM Miracle!! :3 

Dec 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #439 of 4,065
sky blue with custom art logo on the faceplate
just a simple design, nothing fancy
let's hope peter can achieve a perfect finish on the ciem
i guess i am spoiled by the craftsmanship of the heir audio 4a 
and i will definitely keep you guys updated on the build

Dec 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #443 of 4,065
Haven't heard much talk about the Pro 210, I guess that the Music Two is better overall (apart from the different sound sig) since it is a newer development?

Dec 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #444 of 4,065
  sky blue with custom art logo on the faceplate
just a simple design, nothing fancy
let's hope peter can achieve a perfect finish on the ciem
i guess i am spoiled by the craftsmanship of the heir audio 4a 
and i will definitely keep you guys updated on the build

well you have to remember heir audio uses acrylic shells which (correct me if I am wrong) are easier regarding faceplates and design.

Dec 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #446 of 4,065
  of course i understand there are huge differences between the two material but it's an expectation in a customer point of view

Perhaps you could try to work with Peter with one of those "State of Art" designs --- he seems to take extra care and precision in making the shells as attractive as possible. The options are limited for silicone, compared to acrylic, though. Silicone is just a lot more difficult than acrylic to rid shells of bubbles and other artifacts. When I compare the Pro100 I have to people with ACS customs, I don't see much of a difference in quality. Is it perfect? No. There are some bubbles here and there. I've never seen shells from other silicone manufacturers so I can't comment, but they all seem to be similar in quality, whether it's Spiral or anyone else. The company with potential to make breakthroughs in silicone quality would perhaps be Noble, because of the way they constantly experiment with shell-making methods. If you consider Heir's build quality to be a kind of standard, perhaps we can ask Joker how the silicone quality on the Noble 4S compare to the quality on his Music One? I think that'd be a reasonable comparison at least --- silicone to silicone.

Dec 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #447 of 4,065
Peter, I have one little wish from you, when you make announcements like that, would you mind sharing it in this thread too? I mean, I don't have FB account so following your news in an audiophile forum would be an easier choice.

Dec 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #448 of 4,065
  Peter, I have one little wish from you, when you make announcements like that, would you mind sharing it in this thread too? I mean, I don't have FB account so following your news in an audiophile forum would be an easier choice.

I don't know MOT rules well, but I'm not sure if he can do that? Maybe he can; don't know...
average_joe hasn't updated the first post in a while, though. Hopefully he can get all the relevant information in if/when he updates.

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #449 of 4,065

Unfortunately tomscy is right, as a MOT I cannot do that as it would be considered as advertising. Maybe friends here will be able to somehow "copy" news from FB and post them in this thread in future?

Dec 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #450 of 4,065

Unfortunately tomscy is right, as a MOT I cannot do that as it would be considered as advertising. Maybe friends here will be able to somehow "copy" news from FB and post them in this thread in future?

I think this is a pretty big announcement:

In response to failing dampers (issue that is wondering me and now TWO major damper manufactures but causing real pain for customers) we decided to redesign Pro330!

After long nights of comparing graphs, soldering crossovers and playing with tubings...here comes the new Pro330v2!

Our main goal was to retain original sound quality and signature and fit right in between previous S and P tuning. We were able to preserve the most important parts of Pro330's sound - ultra-fast yet deep lows, smoothed and slightly warmed mids and precise highs.
With completely redesigned crossover (now 2way) and new damper-free acoustic setup, Pro330v2 improves over previous model (yes! 2way is actually better!). We were able to completely cut out sibilance without sacrificing highs' extension. We minimized interference between woofer and tweeter. Plus now all drivers work in one phase!

Pro330v2 is now great for daily use and even better tool for studio and stage monitoring!

Price: Pro330 - 1999PLN / 2300PLN (non-detach./detachable)

I guess this makes my Pro330 model a classic. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back