New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Dec 9, 2014 at 7:56 AM Post #1,846 of 4,065
  It's also the warmest day since weeks lol, but you know that's kinda expected cause you know ...geography :D

Warmest day? Two days ago, it was 15 C here 
biggrin.gif
   By the way, I heard that Polish and Turkish governments have decided to remove Visa between Turkey and Poland. I may get a trip to Poland to feel that cold without a Visa  
beyersmile.png

Better than dx100?

As you may know, I don't like DX100 presentation style. Regarding some technical aspects, for example soundstage width and depth, Dx100 is better. However Qls360 is easier to listen and has less stressed sound than DX100. I prefer Qls360. 360 has a treble detail almost as good as 901, except more true tone of 901. 

Dec 9, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #1,847 of 4,065
  Warmest day? Two days ago, it was 15 C here 
biggrin.gif
   By the way, I heard that Polish and Turkish governments have decided to remove Visa between Turkey and Poland. I may get a trip to Poland to feel that cold without a Visa  
beyersmile.png

Oh I didn't know that, but given in 2013 we celebrated 600 anniversary of Polish-Turkish diplomatic relations I say it is about time ;D lol

PS: you're mostly welcome to visit CA lab btw!

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:35 AM Post #1,848 of 4,065
  Oh I didn't know that, but given in 2013 we celebrated 600 anniversary of Polish-Turkish diplomatic relations I say it is about time ;D lol

PS: you're mostly welcome to visit CA lab btw!

If I get a trip to Warsaw (I will probably do it), I will visit you indeed. I will be happy to see a very kind person and friend   
ksc75smile.gif
  Relationship between individuals is much more precious than the diplomatic relationships.  
beerchug.gif

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #1,849 of 4,065

If I get a trip to Warsaw (I will probably do it), I will visit you indeed. I will be happy to see a very kind person and friend   
ksc75smile.gif
  Relationship between individuals is much more precious than the diplomatic relationships.  
beerchug.gif

Mike, let me know if you are in Warsaw and visit Peter's lab. I would like to meet you in person. If you come to Warsaw please take 901 with you:)

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #1,850 of 4,065

Mike, let me know if you are in Warsaw and visit Peter's lab. I would like to meet you in person. If you come to Warsaw please take 901 with you:)

Sure Chris, why not?  
beerchug.gif
 After a lot of conversation, it would be nice to meet face to face. We can expand our little celebration :) 

If I come to Warsaw this spring, I will let you know. 

Dec 9, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #1,853 of 4,065
Just out of morbid curiosity Piotr, how long would a set of earplugs take to make once you have impressions on file?  I really could of used some at the office today.  I don't always want to listen to music, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to the verbal racket going on around me when I'm trying to concentrate either! 

Dec 9, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #1,854 of 4,065
  Just out of morbid curiosity Piotr, how long would a set of earplugs take to make once you have impressions on file?  I really could of used some at the office today.  I don't always want to listen to music, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to the verbal racket going on around me when I'm trying to concentrate either! 

Right now I don't have any limits set up, but after 2 years I guess there would be better to use new impressions. So let's say 2 years :)

Dec 9, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #1,858 of 4,065

Jesus... I'm THAT tired. It's 11pm and I'm still at the lab...
If you want one just drop me an email, your IEMs are going into production tomorrow.

What? You don't sleep in the lab? How dare you!? /sarcasm

Seriously though, you are all the time working and working very hard. I always get a very fast reply when I contact you. Thumbs up to great customer service and relationships.

Dec 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #1,860 of 4,065
He doesn't sleep... another argument :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back