New - Cowon Plenue S
Nov 20, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #812 of 1,158
  tryed 2 and more pushes don't change nothing screen looked only back buttons and turn off/on functions

Look at the top of the player, next to the volume number on the left you have a headphone/plugs symbol and next to that there is either nothing (unlocked) or something that looks like a suitcase (or a weirdly stretched lock, if you like), which means that you disabled your touch screen.

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #814 of 1,158
today my vendor told me after his corresponding with cowon service he must send device to them
very strang have no luck with this device this is a second player breaked me 
somebody know how can i contact with service center can't find adress

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #815 of 1,158
Just got my Plenue S in a great trade in the Classifieds, but need to know if any 3.5mm TRRS cable would work in balanced mode, as my Silver Dragon V1's (Hifiman/ZX2) keep cutting out and I'm not sure if it's a faulty cable or incompatibility issues?

Sorry if it's a dopey question, but I'm stuck at the moment.

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #816 of 1,158
  Just got my Plenue S in a great trade in the Classifieds, but need to know if any 3.5mm TRRS cable would work in balanced mode, as my Silver Dragon V1's (Hifiman/ZX2) keep cutting out and I'm not sure if it's a faulty cable or incompatibility issues?

​if you need a nice iem cable check my classifieds, I have a nice effect audio cable that I am selling as I sold my cowon s

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #817 of 1,158

​Hifiman, ZX2 and Plenue S have the same 3.5mm TRRS termination. So it should not be an incompatibility issue, if before your cable worked well with one of the other DAPs.

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #824 of 1,158
I've had mine for about a year with no problems. I also have the p1. The sound signature is very close for both of them, but the balanced out and the additional power make the difference. They both have very fast read times for cards. I also have the DX80 and the Sony zx2 but because of the fast read times and better sound (my opinion) make the Cowon units my first choices. I use the P 1 as a source for the RHA dacamp L1 and the cl1 ceramic combo and it is a perfect match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back