New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update!
Sep 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM Post #76 of 109
i got the t-400 foam and yes it is impossible to put it on the IS800. i decided to actually cut off the plastic tubing and give it a try (just use a sharp knife to make small cut around the inner tube, and you can peal it off), it worked PERFECT - the foam is not loose at all and it feels mad comfortable on the IS800. 

hope this helps

Jul 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #78 of 109
Hello, first post here,

I just bought a pair of Triple FI10 and i m looking for a pair of tips better than those sold with the IEM. I noticed that lately a pair of comply T400 are included with the iem, i would like to know what model it is ?
I think they are a t400 pair, but what size are they ? I have a problem with them, it seems they can't stay in my ears after some times they start falling and i have to replace them.
As a result i'd like to buy a mix of T400, but i'd like to know what size are those included.

Thanks for your help.
Ps: I'm french sorry for my english.

Jul 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #79 of 109
Quote:
Hello, first post here,

I just bought a pair of Triple FI10 and i m looking for a pair of tips better than those sold with the IEM. I noticed that lately a pair of comply T400 are included with the iem, i would like to know what model it is ?
I think they are a t400 pair, but what size are they ? I have a problem with them, it seems they can't stay in my ears after some times they start falling and i have to replace them.
As a result i'd like to buy a mix of T400, but i'd like to know what size are those included.

Thanks for your help.
Ps: I'm french sorry for my english.

This thread may help...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/470347/what-size-comply-foam-tips-come-with-triplefi-10

Jim

Jul 30, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #81 of 109
Quote:
Thanks this is what i was looking for.
I did not see it even if i looked through the forum.

Thanks for your help.

No Problem...

Jim

Jul 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #85 of 109
[size=11.0pt]Hey! Our engineers are actually in the process of testing the AKG K391NC earphones for compatibility with our tips. We should have the testing results back within a few weeks![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back