NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas
Feb 7, 2020 at 10:30 AM Post #3,121 of 3,483
Symbio's are what you want, best combination is spinfit C500's with the foam inserts from the symbio tips are best for me silicon wise.

I have a pair. I believe that they might be small, but they seem to easily fall out and they suck out all of the bass of the Atlas and exacerbate the treble region.

Feb 7, 2020 at 10:59 AM Post #3,122 of 3,483
I have a pair. I believe that they might be small, but they seem to easily fall out and they suck out all of the bass of the Atlas and exacerbate the treble region.

mhmm that’s definitely not the experience I’ve had with them but saying that I’m used to complys. I find all silicons seem to increase bass. The closest I’ve found to foams (which I find the best with atlas) is the spinfit cp500 wide bores.

Feb 7, 2020 at 11:29 AM Post #3,123 of 3,483
What's up everyone,
I've owned the Atlas for about a week now, and I can't seem to get a good fit/seal. I have (what I feel) is an average-to-small ear-size, but whenever I'm walking around or bend down this IEM falls out. The weight of the IEM and the cable especially don't help this out.

Am I basically screwed? The Final Audio tips are great, but in my right ear there is a problem where there is no sound. This is the same for silicone tips. Sometimes triple-flange work. The circle-shaped comply tips seem to get the best seal, but I'm not too fond of the sound change. I want the highs to stay where they are at.

Anyone else face this issue?
I went with ADV custom tips as they seal well and stay put.

Feb 8, 2020 at 9:53 AM Post #3,125 of 3,483
Had the Atlas for 2 months(ALO Deal). Surpised how much they change with burn in and different cables. I've settled on ZX300 and EA Ares 8-wire. I know bass gets alot of attention. Treble and vocals are stellar.

I stayed away from Atlas for a long time worried about fit issues. These things fit so snug in my ears with medium marshmellow tips.

Feb 8, 2020 at 10:47 AM Post #3,126 of 3,483
The Atlas were my "gateway" to the TOTL IEM world and even with all the other gear I've tried/owned since I still miss them from time to time. They rock.

Feb 9, 2020 at 6:14 PM Post #3,129 of 3,483
Feb 12, 2020 at 4:15 PM Post #3,130 of 3,483
I have been thinking of getting the Atlas as I keep reading about that sweet sweet bass (I'm a bass head). I currently have the Ikko OH10's that I love so my question is would the Atlas be a BIG step up that's worth the price tag that follows them?

Feb 19, 2020 at 5:44 AM Post #3,131 of 3,483
I have been thinking of getting the Atlas as I keep reading about that sweet sweet bass (I'm a bass head). I currently have the Ikko OH10's that I love so my question is would the Atlas be a BIG step up that's worth the price tag that follows them?

I am not an owner of the Atlas nor have I heard the Ikko OH10's, but I do remember from trying the Atlas' at Can Jam London last year absolutely loving them, I spent what felt like hours listening to them over the 2 days. If I had the funds I would have been an owner by now

You could consider IMR IEM's as a cheaper alternative, I was keen on the Atlas but not the price, but it had been brought to my attention that IMR acoustics and the IMR R1.
At the time I looked the newly released R2 Aten were available, it had good all around sound and staging, those and the R2 Reds fulfil my need for bass.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2020 at 8:49 AM Post #3,132 of 3,483
I am not an owner of the Atlas nor have I heard the Ikko OH10's, but I do remember from trying the Atlas' at Can Jam London last year absolutely loving them, I spent what felt like hours listening to them over the 2 days. If I had the funds I would have been an owner by now

You could consider IMR IEM's as a cheaper alternative, I was keen on the Atlas but not the price, but it had been brought to my attention that IMR acoustics and the IMR R1.
At the time I looked the newly released R2 Aten were available, it had good all around sound and staging, those and the R2 Reds fulfil my need for bass.

don’t have the Ikko, do own the Atlas and recently added the IMR Aten R2. My impressions based on several months with Atlas and a few days with the Aten R2: The IMR has even More Bass, lot of slam, and is tunable with the filters/nozzles, but overall the Atlas is quite a bit more refined to my ear (better midrange and treble and hard-hitting but never bloated or uncontrolled lower end). The Aten is a lot of fun but it’s not quite in the same quality category. It is a heck of a lot cheaper though, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back