1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Next

Last
  1. Colors
    Comets + iPhone X (and dongle) is pretty darn good!

2. petrovsky13
    Especially with Cozoy REI as a dongle:) Those were created to work together

ExpatinJapan and Colors like this.
  3. Audiophonicalistic
    Yes Ive been on an upgrade and selling spree too. Agreed, I personally dont want more than two iems as it becomes a chore to listen to all of them.

4. sorrick
    Cozoy REI is pretty great with the Atlas too :ksc75smile:

petrovsky13 likes this.
  5. Rlin987
    Try shanlingm0 with comet..good mobile solution

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  6. davidcotton
    I would if either were in stock right now! Both seem to be selling like hotcakes.

7. 8481
    My CB13 finally returned to me from repairs, finally got to try them with my Atlas, they solved the issue of complys muffling the mids and highs, sounds very good to me now. Only issue is the cable is a little thick and it kinda swings around a lot while Im walking about and it sorta tries to shake the Atlas loose from my ears.

I can't to say more as I am still new to the hobby.

Now, just waiting for my balanced Litz cable to arrive to compare with this. :D

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    MyPants likes this.
  8. emptymt
    I definitely want to hear your thought on this comparison. btw does the cb13 fit perfectly to the mmcx connector on the atlas?

9. 8481
    Fit's a little tight but it clicks on, the plastic bit sticks out a little.

emptymt likes this.
  10. petrovsky13
    Tested the Comets with CB12, had to cut some plastic from one of the connectors-otherwise it wouldn’t click. Overall I didn’t like the sound, muffled and non-coherent, stock cable is better. Would love to have it balanced and without mic

dhm78 likes this.
  11. Oscar-HiFi
    Stock of both should be back soon :D (yes we are taking on Campfire, samples arrived the other day and I am really enjoying them!)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Crumblenaut and B9Scrambler like this.
  12. 8481
    Where were you before I spent £210 on import tax? ;-;

Oscar-HiFi likes this.
  13. davidcotton
    Good news! Is the comet going to be part of the range and if so any idea how much?

14. Oscar-HiFi
    As a member of the trade I can't post the price publically. But yes we have the Comet in. Basically we have limited stock of all models, just waiting for the product pages to be added to the website, and also for the products to be added to our order system.

davidcotton likes this.
  15. paul2qute
    I'm still gonna get the Atlas but Mrs giving me ear ache because I pre ordered the chord hugo TT 2 so just bought the nighthawk for now as it was on offer, probably be January I'll get the Atlas now

First

Back
86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Next

Last