1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. Colors
    Good things are worth waiting for.

2. Stranger Than Fiction
    :) :) :)

Just as I’ll be able to get my hands on a pair of Atlas in three weeks, with no small amount of the sort of luck I am long overdue.

Good things take time just like cheese.

3. subguy812
    I have all three of the new bass giants... Legend X, Custom Art FIBAE ME, Atlas...stay tuned for comparisons and if I become real energetic, a three-way.

4. Stranger Than Fiction
    ^ The only thing that could possibly, maybe, induce more uncontrollable salivation is the prospect of a Lost Abbey tap takeover here in Australia....

5. subguy812
    I look forward to putting my well seasoned Atlas in my ears

Stranger Than Fiction likes this.
  6. Sound Eq
    can u give an initial feedback and we then can wait for your full feedback later

7. B9Scrambler
  8. subguy812
    I have been providing initial feedback throughout the thread, since Day 1.

9. subguy812
    I removed the post for redundancy...I posted it elsewhere :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Colors likes this.
  10. Alanaudio
    I demoed Atlas and Comet at AXPONA. Compared to my Andro with 8-wires silver and gold cable, Atlas did a better job in terms of resolution, vertical soundstage, texture, and bass. Even I loved the sound signature of Andro a lot, Atlas can be considered as a direct upgrade from Andro at least to me. However, the bass is way too much and out of controlled. The bass frequently interferes with the midrange and covers the vocal a lot which is the only concern I have before purchasing Atlas. Will the bass be more controlled during the burning process? Will a good DAP like AK SP1000 or SE100 help with controlling the bass?

11. Alanaudio
    And I'm suprisied that no one post this Pegga and CA remix before:L3000:

12. Alanaudio
    Pegga_CA.jpg

TERTBUTYL and AnakChan like this.
  13. Jackpot77
    Interesting you heard the bass covering the vocals. The bass is big on the Atlas (with a capital B), but one of its strengths is that it DOESN'T overpower the mids, to my ears. I find them to coexist pretty well without one drowning out the other.

junix and subguy812 like this.
  14. subguy812
    I concur, the more you listen the more balance occurs. The treble extends well and the mids are clear and I have never heard the bass interfere. The tuning of the Atlas is addictive. As I stated a couple of times in this thread previously, that his opinion sounds like a short listen opinion. The bass is incredibly strong on first listen I actually questioned whether I would be able to deal with it, but man oh man with some time the Atlas is clearly a force to be reckoned with.

15. B9Scrambler
    Not 100% relevant to this thread, but that's how I felt about the Cascade. The more you listen, the more you adjust and then it just sound bad@$$. Hopefully I get the opp to hear the Atlas to see if the experience is similar.

First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last