1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last
  1. kdphan
    Thanks for the thorough review. Looks like the Atlas is something I'm looking for to pair with the Andromeda. I enjoy the bass on dynamic drivers from time to time.

shadow_shooter likes this.
  2. 8481
    I've been trying to order the comets but for some reason the website doesn't seem to work. Keeps saying that it can't identify the website's certificate. What do?

3. KB Contributor
    Hey guys,

Sorry we’re working on getting the webpage back up, should be soon. Sorry for the outage but we are working on it.

Ken

ALO Audio Stay updated on ALO Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.aloaudio.com/
    B9Scrambler, 8481 and subguy812 like this.
  4. BRK_ES
    Hi Ken,

I was actually planning on buying off the Campfire audio website but as you said, it is being worked on.

Can ALOaudio be used as a substitute in the meanwhile? Or should I wait till CA site is repaired?

5. KB Contributor
    Hi BRK_ES

Yes you can, also the Campfire website is working again.

Thanks

Ken

ALO Audio Stay updated on ALO Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.aloaudio.com/
  6. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Fit is awesome
    Bass is present, nothing more. No interruption of mid freq audio cues.
    Massive stage
    cable is awesome
    CA listens to 70's classic rock??.. cuz there stuff is tuned to do that in an epic manner

dpwolfordMD and Colors like this.
  7. Arkady Duntov
    Every page I tried a few minutes ago, except for Atlas, was good. After Currawong's review, the Atlas appeals to me the most.

Edit a few minutes later: Atlas page works for me!

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  8. catalystcc
    Any in-depth comparision betwwen Altas and Vega is greatly appreicated.

9. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Like 15 minutes.
    TL/DW

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain"
    as heard though ATLAS.
    ans extensive psychoacoustic ramble.

10. cleg
    well, I'm a bit late, everyone is already discussing Atlas, but I've just got Comets, and here is my impressions (I'm working on second video about comparison with Orion, if there are some single-BA fans…)

dpwolfordMD, emptymt, Colors and 2 others like this.
  11. 8481
    Just placed my order on the Comets. Does anyone have an idea on how long priority takes to ship to the UK?

12. Jackpot77
    It takes about 2-3 working days from recent experience of ordering the Comets. FedEx is ridiculously quick to the UK. Don't know how the bank hols will affect it, though.

8481 likes this.
  13. 8481
    Sounds like I'd probably get it by Friday then, thanks!

14. Ian88
    Hey what do you guys think of these as an upgrade from the ie800? I think both ie800 and vegas are a little too sibilant for my tastes and im on the verge of going the custom route. But man im a sucker for dynamic bass!! Not too much like the vegas though. Also could you share more about the isolation of these iems? Ghe ie800 isolate very poorly for an iem due to the vents, maybe atlas does better? Any help is appreciated :)

15. strojo
    Any thoughts on this? I have the SE846 now and am considering the Atlas, but don't want to move forward if it's not a significant upgrade.

Gnawbert likes this.
First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last