1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Deftone
    You guys need an EU dealer like schiit.

capnjack and cardeli22 like this.
  2. Deftone
    Yes it’s obviously just an impressive number for the spec sheet. I can hear to about 18.5khz and I’m 27 so all I care about is a well designed driver that actually has extension 20-20khz, Shure 846 for example not a great one.

3. Amsterdam
    Deftone likes this.
  4. ExpatinJapan
    AEA40C61-3395-494F-B65A-705A972E2CA1.jpeg

Campfire Audio Comet just zoomed in - the usual audio pron unboxing pics soon.

Regards
    Expat

Deftone, cardeli22, Tragic and 2 others like this.
  5. Audiophonicalistic
    Hmmm. Just purchased both andromeda and vegas... oh well. Looks like a great headphone; i do like the design. Ill wait to until 2019 and see what else CA will release.

6. Richsvt
    I just ordered the Comet to hold me over while I save up for the Andromeda. Sounds goofy to spend money while saving but what the hell...love Ken's creations.

7. Lurk650
    I wonder the Comet will compare to the B400...kinda pondering selling that to fund the Comet. 1 vs 4 BA but of course its all about implementation

8. bvng3540
    I just don’t get why we can pick out the cable termination, since the 4.4mm is very popular now, instead we have to spend extra to buy cable with 4.4mm plug, that just ridiculous

9. Raketen
    +1, frustrating- If they didn't sell directly that would be more understandable, but they do and already sell the same cable in various terminations. Wouldn't even mind an 'upgrade fee' if they offered the option.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    XERO1 likes this.
  10. crabdog
    Owh very interesting indeed! Gorgeous too

11. Deftone
    Interested in any up coming Atlas - Vega comparisons. Vega too bass heavy for my liking so hopefully a different tuning for the diamond driver.

fuhransahis and Ahmad313 like this.
  12. HeartOfSky
    Might you email them see about special ordering the IEM, but with the correct termination?

13. bvng3540
    Yes I did and they told me “If you'd like I can offer you a 4.4mm in our standard Litz for $99” like empire ears we can pick 2.5, 3.5 or 4.4mm with no extra cost, moon audio charged $10 for 4.4mm and I have no problem paying it if it was an option

14. HeartOfSky
    That makes no sense to me, because I'm pretty sure you can send an existing litz to be reterminated (for a fee). Hmmmm... :frowning2:

15. bvng3540
    They should have an option for us to choose the termination when we order the IEM, that way we can use the IEM upon received so we don’t have to send it back for reterminate and wait for it, almost everyone has this option why can they

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last