Separate names with a comma.
You guys need an EU dealer like schiit.
Yes it’s obviously just an impressive number for the spec sheet. I can hear to about 18.5khz and I’m 27 so all I care about is a well designed driver that actually has extension 20-20khz, Shure 846 for example not a great one.
Campfire Audio Comet just zoomed in - the usual audio pron unboxing pics soon.
Hmmm. Just purchased both andromeda and vegas... oh well. Looks like a great headphone; i do like the design. Ill wait to until 2019 and see what else CA will release.
I just ordered the Comet to hold me over while I save up for the Andromeda. Sounds goofy to spend money while saving but what the hell...love Ken's creations.
I wonder the Comet will compare to the B400...kinda pondering selling that to fund the Comet. 1 vs 4 BA but of course its all about implementation
I just don’t get why we can pick out the cable termination, since the 4.4mm is very popular now, instead we have to spend extra to buy cable with 4.4mm plug, that just ridiculous
+1, frustrating- If they didn't sell directly that would be more understandable, but they do and already sell the same cable in various terminations. Wouldn't even mind an 'upgrade fee' if they offered the option.
Owh very interesting indeed! Gorgeous too
Interested in any up coming Atlas - Vega comparisons. Vega too bass heavy for my liking so hopefully a different tuning for the diamond driver.
Might you email them see about special ordering the IEM, but with the correct termination?
Yes I did and they told me “If you'd like I can offer you a 4.4mm in our standard Litz for $99” like empire ears we can pick 2.5, 3.5 or 4.4mm with no extra cost, moon audio charged $10 for 4.4mm and I have no problem paying it if it was an option
That makes no sense to me, because I'm pretty sure you can send an existing litz to be reterminated (for a fee). Hmmmm...
They should have an option for us to choose the termination when we order the IEM, that way we can use the IEM upon received so we don’t have to send it back for reterminate and wait for it, almost everyone has this option why can they