1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last
  1. Kundi
    I agree with this assessment.

2. theveterans
    It would probably make it a bit more V-shaped but I haven’t heard the pairing yet. I find that it sounded great with CA Atlas pure silver cable as it gives better treble refinement and more meaty bass

3. faithguy19
    Agree. I would like it much better without the mic. It almost renders the chin slider useless.

4. Colors
    Not almost. The chin slider is useless.

5. the diode
    Makes sense. I would love to try the Atlas and probably eventually get them. Gotta save up though.

6. bvng3540
    Fedex has the weirdest ass policy, my Atlas is at my location since Saturday but they won’t deliver because it was ahead of schedule

7. snk8699
    I'm in the exact same situation. I have received every other CA product one day earlier than the expected delivery date. It's not like I planned my whole day around listening to the Atlas after having built up excitement over the weekend. :anguished:

I guess Fed Ex will never understand the audiophile struggle.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    buonassi and Ahmad313 like this.
  8. petezjunior
    Kind of a weird question - my Atlas came in today and when I adjust the iems in my ears, the sound completely stops for a couple seconds. I was under the assumption that the earbuds would close when I adjust in my ears, but was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue?

9. bvng3540
    It called driver flex

10. petezjunior
    Perfect thank you. Does moving the iem around in the ear cause issues with the driver?

11. theveterans
    AFAIK, driver flex only affects dynamic driver. The Foam Tips from 64-audio doesn't cause driver flex while silicone and spinfit do.

12. petezjunior
    Does driver flex actually damage the iems

13. bvng3540
    Nope that’s how it was designed, all DD even hybrid has driver flex

14. Slashn77
    Hmm so is that why I can’t get my first DD (Lyra II) to get a proper fit vs BA driver iems I have that for like a glove with very little ear pressure and stay in place for hours while I have to keep pushing my Lyras in every couple of minutes and then my ear canal gets sore.
    I love the sound over My quad driver westones and quad UE900s which don’t have the punch and a little too analytical and boring for my taste but have great detail

15. paulgc
    Atlas in the house. Break in underway. Comparng to SE846.

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last