1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Lookout57
    When I was talking with Ken at CanJam NYC I asked about making cables without the wire guides. He said he was working on that and let me try an all silver prototype with my Vega's connected to his ZX300. So based on that I would think so.

2. Lurk650
    Yeah the memory wire is the reason I got a Triton8 for my Lyra II. Funny thing is that the cable works fine with my Pioneer CH9T, have no issues with fit.

3. bvng3540
    Feel sorry for you “If your a fan of the award winning Campfire Audio Vega be prepared to up the game with the all new CFA Atlas!”

Zoide, Jimmyf1312 and Lurk650 like this.
  4. MisterNobody
    Damn, just got my Vega in the mail. Haven't even opened them yet was waiting to use them with the AK240 blue note I got coming. I can say "No I don't need the Atlas" but I know soon as I move next month I'll be placing an order once I get a permanent address.

Adventure and HeartOfSky like this.
  5. Bosk
    The exterior shells of both these IEMs look amazing. I can't wait to hear impressions of the Atlas!

6. rschoi75
    I love that these can be worn cable down. Looking forward to listening to them both at LA this weekend.

ceeloChamp likes this.
  7. snk8699
    Atlas order placed

Pleasure Overload.jpg

HeartOfSky likes this.
  8. ceeloChamp
    Looking forward to your impressions, I hope the mids don’t disappear behind that giant DD’s bass.

9. HiFlight
    Looking forward to comparisons between Comet and Orion!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    wecasper, cardeli22 and Tommy C like this.
  10. AlwaysForward
    Let the hype commence. It’s funny how much reddit seems to hate the look but head fi is super into it so far. I’m in the “dig it” crowd.

cardeli22 likes this.
  11. ahmadfaizadnan
    Looking forward to impressions on both considering the price difference :nerd:

12. mochill
    I want to hear more about them both too

13. theveterans
    I wonder if Atlas will have Andromeda's tuning, but with Vega's organic bass (only as emphasized as Andromeda's bass not Vega's).

14. singingbee
    69844C1F-DBDB-4335-9C2F-8CA8DD780132.gif
    Can’t wait for socal canjam!

HeartOfSky likes this.
  15. AvijitSingh
    My other question is how different is the tuning of the comet compared to the Orion. I don't think that it is a fair assumption though, both are single BA, the comet has the T.A.E.C and nothing else is mentioned besides the low price and similar design to the atlas, or would this and the atlas be bass oriented iems

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last