New Buds for May ?
May 2, 2004 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

truffles

Head-Fier
Hey all,

Has anyone checked out audiocubes recently? They have 2 new earbuds up: 1.) Pioneer SE-CS25 Stereo Inner Earphone and the Audio-Technica ATH-CV5 Vibration Inner Ear Earphones

Both buds are rather new. So, there isn't much to look at besides the pictures and specs. They are a lot more expensive than the MX500s.

Pioneer SE-CS25:

f_pioneer_secs25.jpg

These ones are very slick. The only reason I need new buds, is because my current ones hurt. These have interchangable earpieces like the Sony EXs. However, does anyone know if these are traditional Y cords or neck chain cords? Anyone else know anything about them? What do you guys think? They are $30 w/ free shipping at warehouse123.

Audio-Technica ATH-CV5 Vibration Inner Ear Earphones

f_audiotechnica_athcv5.jpg

These are pretty slick too. However, they are more expensive than the SE-CS25s. Are these isolated? Can someone explain, " It vibrates with the beat in the music, so you can feel and enjoy powerful bass." ?!

I'm still looking for buds. I'm saving up my pennies though. Please tell me what you all think about them. Or, should I just go with something thats already proven like the MX500s? BTW, are the MX500 big ? I think I have very small earholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back