NEW Brainwavz R1 - Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones!!!
Oct 9, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #17 of 80
I've never listened to a dual driver IEM before so I'm in for a pair at this price. You can also use the facebook 5% off coupon fb2012fiver when ordering. I hope these sound decent..

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #19 of 80
The day I'm shopping for a under $60 IEM, these come out. It's like they can read my mind...

Good experience with the M2s, so will definitely keep a lookout on these.

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #20 of 80
Looks pretty good. I could use something bassier for jogging and working out. Maybe Clieos will get a preview unit soon and give some initial impressions.

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #21 of 80
fb2012fiver code works! 5% brings them to 32$ shipped Fedex Priority. A dual dynamic for that price is crazy, so I bought a pair and will write a review as soon as I can.

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #22 of 80
I'll have a pair of these waiting at my house on Thursday when I walk through the door.  Along with a pair of Nocs dual dynamics :wink:

Oct 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #24 of 80
Just placed my order :) I love the Brainwavz line so much that this will be my 8th set. Looking forward to hearing how these sound compared to the others. I just hope that having dual dynamic drivers isn't a gimmick and that they actually offer some acoustic benefit. With Brainwavz though, I think we will be in for something special even considering the low price.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #25 of 80
Hey look its our R1's :wink: Just for those interested, the R1 are our first of many more dual dynamic based earphones, the other models will be released through 2013. The R1 are entry level and like every Brainwavz model, they are bang for buck, the overall package, accessories, build, design and sound quality are very much worth a lot more than the asking price, i expect a lot of people who have made their purchase to be very happy with what they get.  The R1 drivers perform pretty good without amping, but i personally feel that a amp helps the R1 reach their full potential sound, something as simple as the FiiO new E02i would be more than enough.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #26 of 80
Quote:
Hey look its our R1's :wink: Just for those interested, the R1 are our first of many more dual dynamic based earphones, the other models will be released through 2013. The R1 are entry level and like every Brainwavz model, they are bang for buck, the overall package, accessories, build, design and sound quality are very much worth a lot more than the asking price, i expect a lot of people who have made their purchase to be very happy with what they get.  The R1 drivers perform pretty good without amping, but i personally feel that a amp helps the R1 reach their full potential sound, something as simple as the FiiO new E02i would be more than enough.

Wait, there's going to be more? My wallet hates you guys so much right now... Any estimates on how the top-end model will be priced?

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #27 of 80
Quote:

Can't wait to see what you guys offer next year. I'm still in love with my beta's :D

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #28 of 80
Looks pretty good. I could use something bassier for jogging and working out. Maybe Clieos will get a preview unit soon and give some initial impressions.

I'll be receiving a pair for review, but not sure when it will arrive as the local postal service is less than stellar :rolleyes:

Great. can't wait to see more dual dynamic in the market.

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #29 of 80
Quote:

Does the R1 share a similar sound signature to any of the Brainwavz M model IEM's?

Oct 10, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #30 of 80
Quote:
I'll have a pair of these waiting at my house on Thursday when I walk through the door.  Along with a pair of Nocs dual dynamics :wink:

I'll be waiting for your impressions, as these are seriously tempting me... 
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back