New Beyer DT1350
May 11, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #258 of 4,010
any one have actual photos? (not the comercial ones) if so, would be nice to see them, thanks.

I had them in my hands for three days and I was going to make photos but mine did not look as good as the headphone itself. The actual headphone looks exactly like the stock photos or even better. The quality looks and feels great. I had my doubts about that cord but they say its tested for extreme yanking. My GF has a B&W P5 and I think the 1350 is even better quality.

May 11, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #259 of 4,010

Here's some low res pictures for you: Compare to T50p it's easier to find proper fit and the headband is smaller but they feel very snug on my head. so far been wearing them since this morning for at least 1 hours without interruption and they  are still confortable considering the tight fit. The wire is a bit microphonic (Will follow up in a few days with some sound impression).

May 11, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #260 of 4,010
very nice Photos Twinster, thank you.

the cord grabs my attention, it doesn't quite look like a 300$ headphone's cord. I'd expect a detachable cord for a portable headphone at this price.

the rest looks stunning, I guess the headband and cup holders are metal, right? what's the back of the cups made of? looks like brushed aluminium.

May 11, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #261 of 4,010
Nice pics, Twinster! They give a realistic impression of the looks of these headphones. Today I've tested this headphone some more.

I've noticed three things:
- The isolation was really good according to my commuting partners.
- I can happily say that I no lounger have doubts about the comfort of the Beyers. I've adjusted the headband - now the ear cups clamp the ear a bit lower - and it feels excellent. Almost two hours of listening time on the train today and there is no pain at all!
- These HP's are excellent for low volume listening. 

May 11, 2011 at 3:18 PM Post #262 of 4,010

Quote:
very nice Photos Twinster, thank you.

the cord grabs my attention, it doesn't quite look like a 300$ headphone's cord. I'd expect a detachable cord for a portable headphone at this price.

the rest looks stunning, I guess the headband and cup holders are metal, right? what's the back of the cups made of? looks like brushed aluminium.

The cord feels very strong and durable. Everything silver is metal. The cups don't even feel like plastic. They have this sort of soft feel to it. The back of the cups are manganese I thing but no they are anything but plastic.

May 11, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #263 of 4,010

Quote:
any one have actual photos? (not the comercial ones) if so, would be nice to see them, thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-jude/sets/72157626185774732/

I'll add more to that set later today.

May 11, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #264 of 4,010
Wonderful photos!
Thanks!

May 11, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #266 of 4,010
Much appreciated to The Jude

Guys hope you aren't implying that they are not good for loud volume listening 
tongue_smile.gif

May 11, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #267 of 4,010
I agree that the wire feel much stronger compare to T50p and it's ticker for sure and I confirm that they still sound very good at medium to high volume and isolation is the best out of all headphones I have tried so far. Almost onthe same level as my IEM (eQ5).

May 12, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #270 of 4,010
Has anyone done a formal comparison between the dt1350 and the T50P? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back