NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Sep 14, 2020 at 6:48 AM Post #211 of 2,072
Last night I posting a link of 5 Trustpilot comments of h95. This morning is new one star very negative opinion. I think the people looking in this thread for last 8-10 days knowing exactly the person posting this comments in Trustpilot. Coincidence this person is writing this comments only few hours after my link?

The title is "Beoplay H95 the WORST headphone ever !!" Worst headphone ever? Really?

Seriously???? What is wrong with this guy?🤣🤣🤣. Must be a very personal grudge to B&O.

Sep 14, 2020 at 6:49 AM Post #212 of 2,072
Very good detective work @angelom! :D Yes, the comments sound very familiar. Sometimes I wonder if these extreme comments are by rival companies employees. I mean I understand you may not like a headphone, but to say it's the worst headphone ever is a bit of an exaggeration.

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:15 AM Post #213 of 2,072
Very good detective work @angelom! :D Yes, the comments sound very familiar. Sometimes I wonder if these extreme comments are by rival companies employees. I mean I understand you may not like a headphone, but to say it's the worst headphone ever is a bit of an exaggeration.

What doesn't help is that there is no context given .. If the only HQ codec that you can use is LDAC, and the only alternative that you have is SBC ... Then it is not surprising that a pair of wireless headphones such as the H95 do not live up to expectations ... Context is everything ...

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:17 AM Post #214 of 2,072
Seriously???? What is wrong with this guy?🤣🤣🤣. Must be a very personal grudge to B&O.

And in the youtube videos I mentioning before in this thread I'm sure the same person posting this in the comments section of the 2 videos because the comments are identical with the comments he making in this thread few days ago:

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 13.14.25.png

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #215 of 2,072
Ok this review(s) is/are more than ridiculous! This might not be the best Headphone ever (but which one is?!), but it is damn good (and the more I listen to it the more I like it.). If this is the worst headphone this person hat heared until now than, man, I´m more than jealous of his headphone collection!
If he has a muddy sound and lacking clarity as well as connetion issues his headphone simply might be defect!

Sep 14, 2020 at 10:18 AM Post #216 of 2,072
What doesn't help is that there is no context given .. If the only HQ codec that you can use is LDAC, and the only alternative that you have is SBC ... Then it is not surprising that a pair of wireless headphones such as the H95 do not live up to expectations ... Context is everything ...

Yes, the context is important, specially when the context is not biased with obsession for criticising a product in worst possible ways, with sometimes silly excuses for this.

SBC is only alternative, you saying?? You having apt-x adaptive and aac which are very good codecs even if not HD/hi-res (I don't believing HD/hi-res offering better sound quality as you knowing already from my posts in this thread and other threads in head-fi).

Is perfectly ok if someone don't liking h95 for different reasons (isn't favourite sound signature, no LDAC, no passive playback with 3,5mm cable, etc). But saying is "WORST headphone ever !!" This is tremendous exaggeration and this is so, so obvious. Or that this headphone is "very muddy and dark". This person is troll, or is having strange motives for creating account in head-fi and posting here, in Trustpilot and you tube, or is never hearing a half decent headphone, or his hearing is very, very damaged.

We wanting products that ticking ALL boxes, yes, specially when the product is so expensive, and even in this case always some people finding new boxes that isn't ticking.

I think I'm a person that is very critical of products and sound, and if more expensive is the product, more critical I am. This is one reason I returning or selling so many earphones and headphones in the past. The h95 is not perfect, but is a very, very good package in different very important aspects. Is 800,00 euros a good justification for this product? Well, after all the wireless (anc) products I trying in the past (more than 35), for me this product having sufficient justification for the very expensive price. AND one of this aspects is, of course, the very excellent sound quality.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 10:41 AM Post #218 of 2,072
I don't understand all the flak some of you are giving the guy with the negative review. His ears, his opinion. Don't think you can call him out for that, however much you disagree.

I'm sorry but not all opinions and reviews are the same, specially when some things are more and more suspicious, and this is true too for very positive opinions or reviews.

I don't having a problem at all with a person or persons with at least little credibility that is saying the h95 in his or her opinion isn't very good and explaining why with REAL context (not with fabrications). This person that we mentioning before is not that type of person. Is very obvious.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM Post #219 of 2,072
I'm sorry but not all opinions and reviews are the same, specially when some things are more and more suspicious, and this is true too for very positive opinions or reviews.

I don't having a problem at all with a person or persons with at least little credibility that is saying the h95 in his or her opinion isn't very good and explaining why with REAL context (not with fabrications). This person that we mentioning before is not that type of person. Is very obvious.

So what? He doesn't like them. You do. Why can't you leave it at that?

For my part, I'm looking forward to testing them and comparing to my A50s, which I like a lot. The price, no LDAC and no passive unpowered are reddish flags for me, and I found the H9s too quiet. But the build quality and battery life could well swing the deal.

Either way, my ears as always will be the sole judge.

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #220 of 2,072
Sep 14, 2020 at 11:10 AM Post #222 of 2,072
60 hours 02 minutes with first full charge with BT only. Battery 6% more is showing in the app. The h95 specs saying 50 hours with only BT.

Of all this time, about 50 mins is with calls and audio messages, 15 mins with anc on and music playing too, and 1 hour 40 minutes ambient mode on with music playing too.

Is possible that if using always only BT I obtaining more time with 94% battery because I don't knowing exactly the calls, anc and ambient more how much extra battery is using because the microphones are activated in all this cases.

I will reporting again when the battery finishing completely.

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #223 of 2,072
This isn't true. The b&o h8 is more loud than h9 and is similar in the volume with h95. I having problems with low volume with h9, not with h8 or h95.

B&W, a UK company (part of the European Union (EU)) making the p7 wireless and this headphone is going EXTREMELY loud. And recent px7 is very loud too. Momentum 3 is very, very loud but less than p7 wirelsss and px7.

The information I knowing for the EU law is that volume limiter is only for DAPs (digital audio players) and not for headphones and earphones. iPods and sony players in EU are terrible low volume. The iPhone isn't because is a mobile phone not DAP.

Master & Dynamic, American company making mw65 headphone. The volume is even more bad than h9 or similar, and American customers complaining of this aspect too.

With "quieter and more dynamic" recordings the h8 and h95 is going loud or VERY loud. And with majority of this recordings in full volume you going deaf quickly.
PX7 loud? Not quite...

Sep 14, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #224 of 2,072
Gee thanks.

My intuition is saying already you will preferring sa50 and not having a general very good opinion of h95 (of course is possibility I am wrong). And this is ok.

But you must knowing that even with your last posts and your opinions in this posts, when you trying h95, for me will having more weight than the opinion of the other person.

PX7 loud? Not quite...

In more than 1500 posts in px7 thread I don't remembering the people complaining about volume. But if I don't reading some posts (and I reading a lot, a lot), the truth is the majority of the people having absolutely no problem with the volume. Maybe a clarification for you. The p7 wireless (previous model I having with me now) is getting very, very loud. The px7 is sufficient loud from my memory, never a problem. I don't remember exactly because I don't liking this headphone and I returning in 3 or 4 days.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #225 of 2,072
Wow, what a very tough to read thread here. Extremely exaggerated praise gets tedious after a while, especially when it's mostly from one person :wink: Almost sounds like a B&O sales rep or something. And while English is not my native language either, there are other grammar forms than progressive all the way through 😂 (no offence please).

Anyway, it's an interesting headphone. I'm still using my Sennheiser Momentum 3s right now but accidentally read about the H95 recently and thought I might have a look over here. Let's see what the future and other reviews bring to the table. Battery life indeed seems to be fantastic but I'm still very unsure about the very very high price tag here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back