New BA IEMs from Brainwavz?
Dec 20, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #106 of 187
Gotta chime in and say that I was just chatting with my man B9Scrambler earlier tonight, and I told him that I just love the ear hangars Brainwavz went with for these. They're very thin, so they don't interfere much with my glasses, and the shape works very well with my ear anatomy. They fit like a glove. Better than memory wire IMHO!

Dec 20, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #107 of 187
Gotta chime in and say that I was just chatting with my man @B9Scrambler earlier tonight, and I told him that I just love the ear hangars Brainwavz went with for these. They're very thin, so they don't interfere much with my glasses, and the shape works very well with my ear anatomy. They fit like a glove. Better than memory wire IMHO

Can´t agree more. Comfort is superb. The overear hangars are very thin and comfortable and can hardly be felt. I mostly wear contacts but I´ve been wearing glasses for the last week due to a cold. I´d say both the B100 and B150 are the most comfortable overear iems I´ve ever used with glasses.

Dec 20, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #108 of 187
Gotta chime in and say that I was just chatting with my man @B9Scrambler earlier tonight, and I told him that I just love the ear hangars Brainwavz went with for these. They're very thin, so they don't interfere much with my glasses, and the shape works very well with my ear anatomy. They fit like a glove. Better than memory wire IMHO!

I don't wear glasses but the B100 and B150 are really comfortable for me and I get a nice seal with the large tips.
normal_smile .gif

Dec 20, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #109 of 187

Would the B150 I received (the earlier pre-mass production) and the B150 other got here be different in tuning? Or maybe we all got the same version of the B150?

No, as Pandora probably informed you, the pre-mass production review units we sent out were to the final tuning, just the housings were not the finished type, nor the cabling.

Dec 20, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #110 of 187
Gotta chime in and say that I was just chatting with my man @B9Scrambler earlier tonight, and I told him that I just love the ear hangars Brainwavz went with for these. They're very thin, so they don't interfere much with my glasses, and the shape works very well with my ear anatomy. They fit like a glove. Better than memory wire IMHO!

Yeah I was surprised as well, holds shape well and it kind of disappears after a while cant really feel it. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #111 of 187
OK, so who in the US has B150 but doesn't have B100? I've got B100 and am interested in setting up an exchange. I'm thinking we set up the trade so we each have access to both IEM and can compare them. If you're interested, please PM me :thumbsup:

If nobody wants to trade, I'm considering purchasing a pair of B150 to test out because I'm really curious to hear them back to back after hearing B100...

Dec 30, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #115 of 187
OK, so who in the US has B150 but doesn't have B100? I've got B100 and am interested in setting up an exchange. I'm thinking we set up the trade so we each have access to both IEM and can compare them. If you're interested, please PM me :thumbsup:

If nobody wants to trade, I'm considering purchasing a pair of B150 to test out because I'm really curious to hear them back to back after hearing B100...

Nik all reviewers will get both pairs IIRC. Just gotta hold tight :wink: 

Dec 30, 2016 at 1:53 AM Post #117 of 187
Really? I thought it was random distribution of one of the other.

The initial email from Brainwavz said that we will get both once production capacity catches up. I got the B100 already, having first received the B150. Been so busy on my end haven't had much chance to talk about them. One thing for sure, they nailed the ergonomics! Hangar design ftw!

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #118 of 187
Really? I thought it was random distribution of one of the other.

The initial email from Brainwavz said that we will get both once production capacity catches up. I got the B100 already, having first received the B150. Been so busy on my end haven't had much chance to talk about them. One thing for sure, they nailed the ergonomics! Hangar design ftw!

Ah, i see some confusion.

No not all reviewers are getting both. The first batch who initially got the pre-production units which were rough around the edges also got a production run unit, that was a one off thank you :wink:

Unfortunately we just don't have enough review units of all the models for reviewers, if i did, i think those who have reviewed for us, know they would get them too. At this time review allocation for units is upto how many we have to spare and which is sent is randomly selected.

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:13 AM Post #120 of 187

Ah, i see some confusion.

No not all reviewers are getting both. The first batch who initially got the pre-production units which were rough around the edges also got a production run unit, that was a one off thank you :wink:

Unfortunately we just don't have enough review units of all the models for reviewers, if i did, i think those who have reviewed for us, know they would get them too. At this time review allocation for units is upto how many we have to spare and which is sent is randomly selected.

Thanks for clearing that up, sorry for the confusion. Really nice of Brainwavz to even do it in the first place. I will be sure to talk about them both this coming weekend :) Got all my tracks ready and lined up 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back