NEW Audio-Technica ATH-A700 on ebay: $128!?
May 9, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post #2 of 20
By posting it here you pretty much doubled the number of people who will possibly outbid you.

Good luck

EDIT: My bad, it's a BUY NOW thing. It says 119 for me though, I say got for it. What the hell right?

May 9, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #3 of 20
considering that i've seen it for 124...i don't think it's that much of a deal.

May 9, 2006 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinball
$129 anytime at
http://www.shipdog.com

now it's down to $119
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esidarap
By posting it here you pretty much doubled the number of people who will possibly outbid you.

Yeah, anytime you find an awesome eBay auction keep it to yourself. Then you can come on here boasting about it when you win.

May 9, 2006 at 3:56 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chri5peed
Yeah, anytime you find an awesome eBay auction keep it to yourself. Then you can come on here boasting about it when you win.

Did you miss the edit? It's Buy It Now only, no auctions. I wouldn't post it here if it was an auction. I'm not that dumb.
tongue.gif

May 9, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #13 of 20
i remember seeing this a while back before getting my A900's. The stretched images just made it seem so fishy to me...
confused.gif
though it seems real enough

May 9, 2006 at 7:16 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Wolf
Did you miss the edit? It's Buy It Now only, no auctions. I wouldn't post it here if it was an auction. I'm not that dumb.
tongue.gif

Nope I saw it. Just a general rule of thumb for using eBay, some people are new to eBay and can fall into many pitfalls.
Learning from someones advice is better than learning through a mistake.

Like learning to backup by losing your music files is a harsh lesson but it could be avoided if advice is heeded beforehand.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by EscaBoi
i remember seeing this a while back before getting my A900's. The stretched images just made it seem so fishy to me...
confused.gif
though it seems real enough

I noticed pricegrabber had the same image so I didn't really think much of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back