New apple in ears, any good?
Oct 11, 2008 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jinx20001

Headphoneus Supremus
i highly doubt it, but was thinking about purchasing these as a gift, and boasting dual drivers in each ear at such a good price is very good, i dont know much about them apart from thier silly frequency claims (5hz to 21khz) and same old design but do they sound £55/$100 worth??

sorry if a thread like this exists but i cant be arsed to search i may aswell just ask straight up for a few opinions. i dont expect too many replies as i suspect head fi folk wouldnt stoop so low

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #5 of 7
oh! thanks for the input guys, i was browsing the apple uk store and they are up for £55 i neglected to open my eyes and spot the coming soon bit, damn what a fool, well to make the thread worthwhile does anybody have any opinions on what they think.

are we looking at something that may be worth the cash or just the usual apple trash?? i know we cant really judge yet but lets be honest apple have pushed the boat out a little giving us dual driver phones, can they pull it off?

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewislink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally think they will be trash unless they're made by the same company as the SoundMAGIC PL-30s are made by.

i havnt looked into the soundMAGIC phones, but from what i hear these things have gotta be good to knock the PL-30's, but at this price dual driver phones must be trash, i mean look at the super fi 5 and the like, do apple hope to compete with those, hopes not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back