New Apple advert for Beats headphones
Jul 2, 2015 at 5:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

interpolate

100+ Head-Fier
Has anybody else seen that advert yet? I'm in the UK and seen it last night and so far I just not 100% convinced they're hi-fi quality.

Can't really find that advert online although I just spied some Audeze headphones on their online store.

Jul 2, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #2 of 8
  Has anybody else seen that advert yet? I'm in the UK and seen it last night and so far I just not 100% convinced they're hi-fi quality.

Can't really find that advert online although I just spied some Audeze headphones on their online store.

I read that the latest Beats headphones have some non-functional weights added to fool owners into thinking they're more solidly built. I'd say that they're designed by bounders.

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #3 of 8
I have one rule in life when it comes to technology, I never buy Apple products. Itunes had some use....the company is a marketing based on subliminal advertising and high prices.

Fortunately i am ugly enough and old enough to know different. Wouldn't Audeze headphones need an amp/dac to work effectively? I found that an odd purchase option unless some Apple products do have enough drive for them.

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #4 of 8
I have one rule in life when it comes to technology, I never buy Apple products. Itunes had some use....the company is a marketing based on subliminal advertising and high prices.

Fortunately i am ugly enough and old enough to know different. Wouldn't Audeze headphones need an amp/dac to work effectively? I found that an odd purchase option unless some Apple products do have enough drive for them.

I wouldn't ask one of their geniuses, I once went in to ask about using the Lightening CCK cable to connect to a DAC, their resident expert had no idea of what I was talking about. They told me they didn't even have the cable in stock, yet I found it on one of the racks.

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #5 of 8
Essentially apples OTG connector?

Jul 2, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #7 of 8

It wouldn't be, but their target market will rabidly believe that it is, the same way that they can apply technology field tested by somebody else and actually make more money out of it.

Back in 2003/4 there was one girl in our college year that had the HP slate (tht prepped her to get used to using that when she went into medical school), and I think I was the only one drooling over her computer than her legs. Then the iPad happened and everyone was like "such wow! much innovate!" over it as if such a technology hadn't been around for years but largely ignored just because it said "HP" on it, which apparently isn't as cool as being...well..."fruity."

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #8 of 8
I'm not a fan of fruity technology but definitely feminine legs. For what it's worth, I really like what Microsoft did with their Surface devices....even though the OS is full of stuff I wouldn't use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back