New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Aug 28, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #721 of 2,814
Aug 28, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #723 of 2,814
You definitely deserve them considering how long you’ve waited. I have a feeling the 4 weeks quoted on the website may not be accurate :wink:

Aug 28, 2019 at 9:31 PM Post #727 of 2,814
Well no notice here so I can assume my order was not one of the two blue mini's shown. Bummer. Oh well I guess it will happen when it is supposed to. Trevor is making me another S3 for the i4 so that should be an experience to see how they scale with upgraded cables and amp. You fortunate ones be sure and post impressions etc for the rest of us un-lucky schmucks.

Aug 29, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #728 of 2,814
Well no notice here so I can assume my order was not one of the two blue mini's shown. Bummer. Oh well I guess it will happen when it is supposed to. Trevor is making me another S3 for the i4 so that should be an experience to see how they scale with upgraded cables and amp. You fortunate ones be sure and post impressions etc for the rest of us un-lucky schmucks.
I think it depends on when you ordered. That set of 12 appears to be for people who ordered up until June from what I gathered? I only ordered August 15th so I know I'm waiting until at least mid-September if not later for a shipping confirmation.

Aug 29, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #729 of 2,814
I suspect you are correct. I wanted to wait on pre-order until getting some reviews in as I was also considering a Violectric V281. So from all accounts the Mini GSX is all that and a box of chocolates, so I decided to go ahead and pre-order but it was very late so not unexpected to have to wait. Kinda like trading, when taking trades at test of SnR so risky but also best trade position.

Anyway when it's my time it will be good. Sort of patiently waiting... =)

Aug 30, 2019 at 8:39 AM Post #731 of 2,814
Can anyone help me with this question:
I currently own an Auralic Taurus Mk.II headphone amp.
Just curious on how does the GS-X mini compares sonically, and power output wise, to the Auralic Taurus Mark II?
Thanks

Aug 30, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #733 of 2,814
IMG_3867.jpg

My GS-X mini has arrived!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back