New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Jan 23, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #91 of 2,814
I'm thinking I might sell my Cavalli Liquid Fire and buy one of these. The Blue looks great but I wonder if over time silver or champagne the better color.

Feb 4, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #94 of 2,814
I've always wanted the GSX, but not enough room on my desk for one so will definitely try the mini out. When you pre-order, just use the regular checkout and all you do is fill in billing and shipping address with no payment info required. Headamp will contact you later for payment when the units are ready to ship. Going with black w/DACT

Feb 4, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #95 of 2,814
is the mini supposed to be able to drive the susvara and abyss of the world?

Feb 4, 2019 at 10:12 PM Post #97 of 2,814
I'm sure there will be plenty of reviews soon. And it is supposed to drive those phones yes.

Feb 17, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #99 of 2,814
Anxiously awaiting for the GS-X Mini. It'll replace my iFi Pro iCAN, the form factor and dimensions being very similar. To me, the LCD-4 sounds veiled on the iCAN, and considering the praise the GS-X MK2 gets in the LCD-4 thread, I bet the Mini will make for a terrific pairing.

Feb 17, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #101 of 2,814
Anxiously awaiting for the GS-X Mini. It'll replace my iFi Pro iCAN, the form factor and dimensions being very similar. To me, the LCD-4 sounds veiled on the iCAN, and considering the praise the GS-X MK2 gets in the LCD-4 thread, I bet the Mini will make for a terrific pairing.

Will the gsx mini have enough power to drive the lcd4?

Feb 17, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #103 of 2,814
I wonder what the exact timeline is on this? I'd be selling my Cavalli Liquid Fire and don't want to be amp-less for big time if it sold right away. Then there's the color choice............Loving that BLUE

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:31 PM Post #105 of 2,814
There's a new CanJam impressions thread. Probably some commentary there about the GS-X Mini. I tried it out with my Sennheiser HD650s, and I liked the sound. Nice piece. Also saw a Blue Hawaii with a green faceplate and GS-X Mk2 with a purple faceplate. I would have expected those colors to look tacky, but they were surprisingly cool! I listened to all three HeadAmp models and all were so impressive - both sound and build quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back