1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by Rhamnetin, Jul 8, 2018.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. tumpux
    It will be much faster and more satisfying to diy one with that budget.

2. purk Contributor
    That’s the KGST brother! The GSX mini is awesome so don’t forget to buy!

protoss likes this.
  3. Hi Rez
    Pre-ordered. If performance is close to the GSX Mk2, there will be no regrets. Full power from single ended big plus, as it will be paired with Qutest.

4. hccshin
    Is there anyone to show the video or photos of unboxing GS-X mini?

5. purk Contributor
    What’s the point of the unboxing video? Much preferred a review video rather than the unboxing one. IMo

commtrd likes this.
  6. tumpux
    What’s the point of review video. We all know that it is good.
    Balanced dynalo, super symmetry input stage, grlv psu, headamp casing, good resale value.

7. mixman
    Would prefer a review with a comparison to other amps in the segment.......Violectric V281, ICan Pro, Auris, Wooo WA22.....etc

commtrd likes this.
  8. MattTCG
    If there is interest, I'd offer to do a video review. Please keep in mind that it would be my first.

starence and Fatdoi like this.
  9. AnaKinDV8
    and how close the GLMk2 is to the GSX mini in sound and performance. :)

10. mixman
    If you have the time, that would be great. I think comparisons to other amps are even more important than HP comparisons. This way you can find out if an amp measures up to others at it's price point or higher. No one wants to buy a $2K amp to find out that it's almost bested by a $500 one. I doubt that is close to the case here, but you can see my point.

The mini may be more important for Headamp, in that it's a a lower price point and more can afford it. It's also in a crowded segment, with a lot of other capable performers, hence why I think comparisons are needed. If it turns out to be a huge hit, Justin may never get anymore sleep.

11. MacedonianHero Contributor
    Great news...my review unit is now with FedEx...fingers crossed for a delivery in the next few days!

Baten, purk and commtrd like this.
  12. Icenine2
    OK Mac. Dying to read what you heard.

13. MacedonianHero Contributor
    Should be fun! I'll post some impressions here as well.

14. JLoud
    Anyone have any thoughts on comparisons between the mkii and the mini?

15. Icenine2
    From my reading it looks like the mini might actually be a better amp. We'll be reading about that soon enough

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last