New amp by Grado
May 20, 2005 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

audiojoe1

100+ Head-Fier
Was browsing the grado labs website(actually looking for an email address as the volume knob on my RA-1 is getting loose) and I came across the RA-1 HG(high gain) they claim it works with headphones with an impedence of 100 and higher. Anyone have any experience in this Amp yet?
Also I couldnt find an email or phone number to grado...does anyone have one handy?
joe

May 20, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 7
The HG version has been out for awhile now, but I don't know if anyone has purchased or posted on it.
Here's the phone # 718 435-5340 (It's on the home page)
biggrin.gif

Here's the e-mail address: info@gradolabs.com (It's in Contacts)
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiojoe1
Was browsing the grado labs website(actually looking for an email address as the volume knob on my RA-1 is getting loose) and I came across the RA-1 HG(high gain) they claim it works with headphones with an impedence of 100 and higher. Anyone have any experience in this Amp yet?
Also I couldnt find an email or phone number to grado...does anyone have one handy?
joe

I haven't used it personally, but I've heard that it's not that great and that there's much better to be had for less money.

May 20, 2005 at 1:55 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch
I haven't used it personally, but I've heard that it's not that great and that there's much better to be had for less money.

Doesn't that basically apply to all Grado products?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back