Neutral sounding ear buds, not IEMs?
Aug 7, 2018 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

laradark

New Head-Fier
Hello. I need help finding neutral sounding ear buds. I don't like IEMs because my ear canals are small and even when they do fit, they give me a massive headache every time. I know there are studio over the ear headphones, but I want something I can carry around. I don't think my expectations are that high because I usually use stock Apple Earbuds but after breaking one every 1.5 years, I want to try something else. Anyone have any recommendations. I'm hoping to spend $10-30

Aug 9, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #3 of 7
Not a ton of options in that price range. Maybe check out a VE Monk + and see what you think. Maybe an Edifier P180 as an alternative. It is possible one could work for you.

are there better earbuds (not IEM) in a higher price range?

I saw the edifier p180, people say they are great until they break...i'm still considering them however...another one i saw which i guess may be an older model that someone has old stock of is
Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 7
I use Plantronic Backbeat Fit. They most certainly not that cheap and have their own set of problems, but these are the best earbuds I have found myself. Albeit the "Fit" is person to person dependent. The sound is pretty damn good for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back