Neutral IEM's up to around £300/$400
Oct 1, 2018 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cobhc2013

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm looking for a fairly neutral pair of IEM's to replace my Shure SE425's which are falling apart.

I do have custom sleeves for my current IEM's which I have become used to and so would like to either go CIEM or look at a pair where I could get something like the Snugs tips to go with them.

These will be driven by a Radsone ES100 and I would prefer a replaceable cable if possible.

Oct 1, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #4 of 6
If you're looking for neutral, ER4 (SR for flat, XR for slight bass boost) is the obvious recommendation. If you like something brighter, AAW AXH is a decent option (they offer both universal and custom versions), and if you want to go higher-end, then you could take a look at the Hidition NT6 or Viento-R (they also offer both, but I don't recommend the universal fit). For the Viento, you could go switchless to avoid burning as big a hole in your wallet, in which case I'd say you'd probably want to look at the Viento-A or Viento-B.

Oct 3, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #5 of 6
I keep looking at the ER4XR but I would definitely need to go with some custom tips, I don't think I can go back to shoving big foam or silicon tips into my ears that either end up hurting or getting stuck in there.

Any recommendations for custom tips/sleeves in the UK for the Ety's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back