Netherlands Pre-Party 2009 Dates
Nov 25, 2008 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Contrastique

Headphoneus Supremus
So, I present you with a list of dates you can pick from. I'm hoping I can set the poll in a way you can vote for multiple options. I'll include the first 2 weeks of February just in case.
I left out the 4th of January; if Rik is going to be the host...well..I guess he should be there
wink_face.gif

I chose all Sundays because, well...I want to be there
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: The poll is a multiple option-poll so you can vote for all the dates you're available.
Gotta run now!

Nov 25, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 34
I voted for all the days in January. I'd prefer the preparty to be as soon as possible to create some time between the preparty and a possible full-on meet. Having two meets very quickly after one another might cause interest to drop for the second meet.

Are we set on a sunday or are the saturdays also possible? Both are fine with me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #4 of 34
For the record; your dates are all Sundays. Any reason for that? The only day I can't make it is the 18th.

EDIT: Las weer te snel.
redface.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #5 of 34
Having the Pre-Party asap is indeed something to opt for. I wouldn't want to take away any interest for the Big One.
Saturdays are also possible. I just left them out because I will have a hard(er) time making it. I always, as well as Bart, have to work on Saturday. I hope the Big One will not be a problem because of that but we'll have to work out something
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 9:10 PM Post #6 of 34
Being still quite new to this headphone bliss the fantastic meet at Hans his shop was an eye-opener for me.
Great people, great atmosphere, great equipment.
If we are short on space and Amsterdam is not a problem as a location, I could probably host the event at the place where I work.
It is just inside the A10, easy and free parking. Enough space, desks and chairs. Open kitchen area and nice big rooms.
Close (but not in walking distance) to the Amstel station.

Just an idea.
Rob

Nov 26, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #8 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelle Schrijver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be driving from Goirle (Tilburg) and a friend of mine will be from Eindhoven. So if anybody needs a ride....

Oew, pick me up at Groningen.

Nov 26, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #9 of 34
I'll try to make it, no matter which day you guys (and girls) will choose. However, I can't promise anything. I just heard I'll be getting the keys to my new appartment on the 15th of December, so I'll also be busy with that.

Anyways, you guys choose and I'll see whether I can make it.

PS: If I can't make it, one of you (preferably someone I already know and can trust, e.g. Rik), can pick up my Zana Deux in advance so you can still enjoy it during the meet. As long as I get it back in one piece!

Nov 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #10 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll try to make it, no matter which day you guys (and girls) will choose. However, I can't promise anything. I just heard I'll be getting the keys to my new appartment on the 15th of December, so I'll also be busy with that.

Anyways, you guys choose and I'll see whether I can make it.

PS: If I can't make it, one of you (preferably someone I already know and can trust, e.g. Rik), can pick up my Zana Deux in advance so you can still enjoy it during the meet. As long as I get it back in one piece!

I might be fairly trustworthy, but once I get hold of your Zana Deux don't count on seeing that baby again.

Just get your ass to the meet!
biggrin.gif

Oh, congrats on the new pad!

Dec 3, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #12 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cant make it, sorry guys/girls, maybe at Hans place...
wink.gif

Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll make it to Hans!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by paaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
seems atm the 11th has the most votes

Not anymore -- the 18th is in the lead now.
I think that once we have a set date, we'll see more interest from other people who haven't responded yet. Maybe we should just let this poll run till, say, wednesday, and then go with the date that has the most votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back