The 11th has the most votes..

The 11th has the most votes.

You starting to believe?

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:44 PM Post #17 of 34
The 18th seems more as a winner
wink.gif

If you decide to do it the 11th I won't make it.
In case Anouk needs/wants to ride with me and the date is the 11th you'll have to see if someone else can pick you up
smily_headphones1.gif
Ricthaman is thinking about joining too and he's from Eysden so maybe you can ride with him in worst-case scenario (not that he's not nice, he is
wink.gif
).

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:46 AM Post #18 of 34
Hello Indra, I think if you cannot make it on the 11th and most others are ok with the 18th then we should do that date instead. Didnt Nick have exams then though? I am also willing to wait till a later date butI am not sure when Hans want to do his big meet. The 18th would actually be better for me because I hope my esw10 will be back from the usa at that time... Is it now for sure that we will do the meet at Riks place? Lol maybe we should get sure on that first..
Greetings, Anouk,

Dec 7, 2008 at 11:12 AM Post #19 of 34
I do. I have my proefwerkweek from the 15th till the 21st. It would be a pity if the pre-meet were on the 18th but the way I see it someone is going to get disappointed and it looks like it's going to be Indra or me.

I think we shouldn't take Hans's meet into account though as it has nothing to do with 'our' meet. Anyway, the 11th and 18th now both have 12 votes (I didn't vote for the 11th but am fine with that date). If only Indra could make it the 11th. That would be perfect! It's your mother's birthday, right? Can't you multitask?
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 12:27 PM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by paaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
take her with you
tongue.gif

Lol, yeah. We'll make a cake for her!

Dec 7, 2008 at 12:31 PM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol, yeah. We'll make a cake for her!

I assume the dutch cakes are made with the same ingredients as the famous space cookies?
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 1:08 PM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by smuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I assume the dutch cakes are made with the same ingredients as the famous space cookies?
biggrin.gif

What?! You know of other cake that isn't spacecake?
eek.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #26 of 34
Just made one for myself
wink.gif

1352954427_514993caef.jpg

Dec 10, 2008 at 11:03 PM Post #28 of 34
Haha multitasking...I am able to do so but my mom not so much
tongue.gif

Bringing her certainly is an interesting option but I'd have to bring the rest of my family and you REALLY don't want that
biggrin.gif

A cake however, certainly sounds very appealing, space or no space! (try it out but make it yourself, Anouk. It can be very nice
wink.gif
)

If you decide the 11th it's fine with me. It certainly appears one of us is not going to make it so I am willing to sacrifice myself. (I'll have my revenge later
tongue.gif
) I will just wait eagerly for the big one then I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back