Need your help! Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP is coming, what functions would you expect?

What functions would you expect for Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP?

• EQ adjustment

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Volume control

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Play next /Previous track

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • ANC ON/OFF/Ambient Sound mode adjustment

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • OTA upgrade

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • FM

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Find your speaker(Location)

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Turn on/off

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Choose to connect the devices you have connected before

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Other functions(Please leave your idea below)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Oct 19, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #122 of 159
I think I may have encountered an error. As the app suggested, I started upgrading the buds firmware, I placed one of the buds in the case while the other one was updating. Once it was done though, it never asked me to update the other bud. Now I think I have one bud updated while the other is still on old firmware and does not attempt to upgrade at all.

Have I done something wrong? How can I fix it now?

Also, unless my ears are shaped differently than the entire population, the app shows the left earbud as right and the right as left!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020 at 12:56 PM Post #123 of 159
I think I may have encountered an error. As the app suggested, I started upgrading the buds firmware, I placed one of the buds in the case while the other one was updating. Once it was done though, it never asked me to update the other bud. Now I think I have one bud updated while the other is still on old firmware and does not attempt to upgrade at all.

Have I done something wrong? How can I fix it now?

Also, unless my ears are shaped differently than the entire population, the app shows the left earbud as right and the right as left!
Once you update one bud, you put it back in the case and take out the other one and follow the same process until it's completed so both will have been updated - here's a video if it helps:

Oct 20, 2020 at 11:44 AM Post #124 of 159
This process does not work for me. The application never finds the buds if only one of them is outside of the case. It only finds the buds if both of them are out of it!

Oct 20, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #125 of 159
Dear All Tronsmart Users,
Sorry for the late reply! We just came back to work from National Holiday!
We will check all your feedback and keep updating! Please give us some time!
Thank you very much for your support and patience!
Have a nice day!

@Tronsmart Official
Hello Tronsmart, I think can be very useful if you can share what the preset eq in the current app is doing. I think I like the jazz preset for example because it seems to lower the bass just at the level I like, but not sure about the highs since somtimes I hear too much highs...
even something aproximated, like for example : jazz -> -2db @ xxHz, +2db @ yyHz, etc...

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:29 PM Post #127 of 159
@Tronsmart Official
Hello Tronsmart, I think can be very useful if you can share what the preset eq in the current app is doing. I think I like the jazz preset for example because it seems to lower the bass just at the level I like, but not sure about the highs since somtimes I hear too much highs...
even something aproximated, like for example : jazz -> -2db @ xxHz, +2db @ yyHz, etc...
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have forwarded to our PM and see if they can share it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back