Need your help! Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP is coming, what functions would you expect?

What functions would you expect for Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP?

• EQ adjustment

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Volume control

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Play next /Previous track

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • ANC ON/OFF/Ambient Sound mode adjustment

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • OTA upgrade

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • FM

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Find your speaker(Location)

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Turn on/off

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Choose to connect the devices you have connected before

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Other functions(Please leave your idea below)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Sep 22, 2020 at 9:52 AM Post #36 of 159
Functions that I believe are basic (which definitely need to and will make its way to the app):
  1. Customize touch controls
  2. Equalizer
Functions that I would like to see implemented:
  • Option to disable audio prompt when switching noise cancelling modes, or turn the modes together with the confirmation sound. The voice prompt can get up to 3 seconds, which is a very long time when you want to switch to ambient just to hear other people talk.
  • Option to enable/disable auto play/pause with proximity sensor. But the in ear detection itself can be improved. Currently music plays even when I cover the sensor with my fingers. My galaxy buds can differentiate when the buds is in my ear or when it's covered by something else.
  • Option to disable low battery prompt, or at least make it more non intrusive. When battery is low, I'm hearing "Battery low" every 1 minute and it's very annoying. I'd rather hear it once and use it till it's fully drained, then charge it.
  • Quick ambient mode: galaxy buds has this feature, where you can hold the touch area to quickly trigger ambient mode, and go back to previous mode once you release your fingers from the touch area. This is a very handy feature to have.
Hope you guys can consider these ideas. Excited for the app's first release!

Sep 23, 2020 at 12:49 AM Post #37 of 159
Hi,
Thanks for your advice. But sorry that the LED cannot be turned off because it is the indicator to show that the earbuds are working properly.

Not really. Once there's an app, you can check there. Also Android shows the Apollo Bold are connected, and battery % (but not separate left right on my phone)

I would also like an option in the app, to turn off the flashing LEDs. They aren't wanted when on dark rooms, like in bed at night (partner sees the LEDs flashing)

Sep 24, 2020 at 6:13 AM Post #38 of 159
i like it that touch controls disabled when it's not in the ears, but i don't like the auto pause function. i would love the app to be able to make the music still plays when i remove the TWS from my ears.

also, forgive me for asking: what is "FM" in the poll selections?

Sep 24, 2020 at 6:17 AM Post #39 of 159
i like it that touch controls disabled when it's not in the ears, but i don't like the auto pause function. i would love the app to be able to make the music still plays when i remove the TWS from my ears.

Radio FM

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:23 PM Post #41 of 159
If all these suggestions are being implemented now, we won't see the app by the end of this year :D
:sob:You are right! But we are trying our best to meet most people's needs. Then we keep improving after release. We are too nevous:sob:Please understand if there is anything that we don't do well. We are still on the way. Bless.

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:24 PM Post #42 of 159

Yes, with APP, you can control it.

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:26 PM Post #43 of 159
Functions that I believe are basic (which definitely need to and will make its way to the app):
  1. Customize touch controls
  2. Equalizer
Functions that I would like to see implemented:
  • Option to disable audio prompt when switching noise cancelling modes, or turn the modes together with the confirmation sound. The voice prompt can get up to 3 seconds, which is a very long time when you want to switch to ambient just to hear other people talk.
  • Option to enable/disable auto play/pause with proximity sensor. But the in ear detection itself can be improved. Currently music plays even when I cover the sensor with my fingers. My galaxy buds can differentiate when the buds is in my ear or when it's covered by something else.
  • Option to disable low battery prompt, or at least make it more non intrusive. When battery is low, I'm hearing "Battery low" every 1 minute and it's very annoying. I'd rather hear it once and use it till it's fully drained, then charge it.
  • Quick ambient mode: galaxy buds has this feature, where you can hold the touch area to quickly trigger ambient mode, and go back to previous mode once you release your fingers from the touch area. This is a very handy feature to have.
Hope you guys can consider these ideas. Excited for the app's first release!
Thank you very much for your advice. We will consider it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back