need suggestion for a mp3 player..
Oct 22, 2008 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

rainlion

New Head-Fier
hi..all.... experts...

I am planning to get a mp3 player,,small, easy to carry with but good sound quality...I also hope I it has better negivation system..l like to listen kinda rock/pop ish...music.. but not metal rock ..btw..I use koss pp ..

anyone used

Toshiba MET400-PK Gigabeat 4 GB
?
I found the review when it just came out was pretty good..but..dont know whether it is still a good choice to get that one...

or any other recommendations??

Thanks a lot..

Oct 22, 2008 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 9
People like the Sansa Clip players around here - small, excellent sound quality. Not sure on how they are to navigate though, you could wait for someone who has used one to reply
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2008 at 7:41 AM Post #3 of 9
I have the Sansa Fuze and navigation in it is a breeze. The interface isn't perfect (the player would benefit greatly from a pair of volume buttons) but isn't far from perfection. The Fuze is probably everything you are looking for: good sound quality, small and easy to carry around, cheap and best of all has a microSD card for expansion (while the Gigabeat is struck at 4GB). I'll recommend you to consider it if you are looking for a no-frills MP3 player.

Oct 22, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainlion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am planning to get a mp3 player,,small, easy to carry with but good sound quality...I also hope I it has better negivation system..l like to listen kinda rock/pop ish...music.. but not metal rock ..btw..I use koss pp ..

I don't know what is your definition of small, but Cowon D2 might be good for your selection of musics and it has quite sufficient juice to drive a Koss PP

Oct 24, 2008 at 5:49 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainlion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heard a lot good things about Iaudio 7..but I want to have a mp3 player that can display cd cover..the screen of iaudio 7 is kinda small..and..

Then go w/a D2 - bigger screen, plays almost all music formats, great battery life, great SQ, not too big or small (fits nicely in the pocket - unless your into AZZ HUGGERS). All around great player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back