Need some recommendation
Jun 7, 2013 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kl2999

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am new to this website, I just need some recommendation for an IEM under 500 USD. I am currently using a Klipsch X10i and its about to fall apart. Going overseas soon, I think its best time to get one with duty free.

I am looking for a IEM which dont have too much base as I mostly listen to orginal sound track and piano/classcial music and occasionally pop music. In fact something better/heavier base than the X10i is perfect. I was initially interested on the sennheiser ie800 but it way over my budget. Any other recommendation?

Thanks in advance...

Jun 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hi,

I am new to this website, I just need some recommendation for an IEM under 500 USD. I am currently using a Klipsch X10i and its about to fall apart. Going overseas soon, I think its best time to get one with duty free.

I am looking for a IEM which dont have too much base as I mostly listen to orginal sound track and piano/classcial music and occasionally pop music. In fact something better/heavier base than the X10i is perfect. I was initially interested on the sennheiser ie800 but it way over my budget. Any other recommendation?

Thanks in advance...

More bass than X10 in 500 range is rare. But IE80 has wide soundstage(great for piano/classical) and adjustable(can be really strong and good) bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back