Need some new trance albums.
Oct 15, 2004 at 6:25 AM Post #33 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr

Also released on the 10th was Orbital's Blue Album, their last CD. It can't be true!!! :p

I Purchased this album last week and was dissapointed, I liked their previous albums, I would even go so far to say it was crap

Oct 15, 2004 at 1:23 PM Post #34 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
Can you lead me to any kind of a site where I can pick up some of there stuff on vinyl? Thanks for any info.
icon10.gif

http://www.hoojchoons.co.uk/news.htm

Oct 15, 2004 at 6:21 PM Post #36 of 56
Quote:

Thank you sir.
icon10.gif

Just reread your original quetion to me. Here is the site I used to go to a lot to check out new records. Satellite Records

Oct 16, 2004 at 5:48 AM Post #37 of 56
I picked up "Perfecto Presents: Seb Fontaine" today, and I must say it's not what I would call trance, it leans heavily to the progressive style. This is not to say it's a bad album, I've listened to disc one and it's fairly decent.

I'm going to be placing an order at psyshop soon, I'm grabbing all the Shpongle and Infected Mushroom I can find! I have managed to score a sealed copy of Christopher Lawrences "Hook Recordings", so I'm happy about that, in fact I think that completes my CL collection (Thanks for the recommendation Tom!).

So much music, so little time......
icon10.gif

Oct 16, 2004 at 6:01 AM Post #38 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
I picked up "Perfecto Presents: Seb Fontaine" today, and I must say it's not what I would call trance, it leans heavily to the progressive style. This is not to say it's a bad album, I've listened to disc one and it's fairly decent.

I'm going to be placing an order at psyshop soon, I'm grabbing all the Shpongle and Infected Mushroom I can find! I have managed to score a sealed copy of Christopher Lawrences "Hook Recordings", so I'm happy about that, in fact I think that completes my CL collection (Thanks for the recommendation Tom!).

icon10.gif

Converting Vegetarians is back in stock, woohoo!
biggrin.gif

Oct 16, 2004 at 4:36 PM Post #39 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject

icon10.gif

Sorry it wasnt what you were looking for. I think CD2 will lean a little more towards what you are looking for. Any more sites for trance on vinyl from anyone?

Oct 17, 2004 at 5:45 AM Post #40 of 56
Quote:

Sorry it wasnt what you were looking for. I think CD2 will lean a little more towards what you are looking for.

I'm spinning disc 2 now, you're right it has more of a laid back trance style to it.

Oct 23, 2004 at 2:51 AM Post #41 of 56
Alright I just pulled the trigger on my Psyshop order, I've got the following on there way to me:

Shpongle, "Tales of the Inexpressible"
Shpongle, "The Remixes"
Shpongle, "Are you shpongled?"
Infected Mushroom, "IM The Supervisor"
Infected Mushroom, "Classical Mushroom"
Infected Mushroom, "B.P.Empire"
Infected Mushroom, "The Gathering"
Infected Mushroom, "Converting Vegetarians"

Once they arrive I'll post some impressions.

By the way check out this eBay auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

600smile.gif

Oct 24, 2004 at 6:02 PM Post #44 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiWire
I like Tiesto's new album "Just Be." It's surprisingly good
biggrin.gif

I wasnt suprised, but it is definitly very good. It took me a couple listens before I really got into it. Now its one of my favorites by him.

Oct 24, 2004 at 6:03 PM Post #45 of 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Back