1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Need some GRADO questions answered

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mpawluk91, Mar 26, 2013.
First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last
  1. joseph69
    Quote:
    After a nice amount of burn in time these headphones just shine, and the high frequencies are crisp and clean.
    You definitely do not need an EQ. 

2. mpawluk91
    I went with the sr225i after more research

3. mpawluk91
    I was wondering if the sr225i comes with the L Cush pads?

4. WhiteCrow
    Quote:

they do not...from memory. I think thats a 325 and up thing.
    never mind, a quick google proved me wrong; they do come with the the L cups.

5. mpawluk91
    N

6. WhiteCrow
    Quote:

yes actually, but the metal cups seem to be the most modabal, which is why most people ops for the 325 and do the magnum mod later on, but TONE wood will change the sound. Also large air chambers/the cup its self is something the modders have been playing around with for years now. I have not personally heard the mods but the changed seem to be positive.

7. whirlwind
    I loved the sound of the electric guitars thru my 325i's.

Congrats on what ever phone you pick...with metal and rock I think you will be very happy with the Grado sound.

8. mpawluk91
    I chose the 225 cause its 100 bucks cheaper and I read favorable reviews

9. joseph69
    Quote:
    Congratulations on the SR225i. Do you already have them, or are you waiting for them?

10. mpawluk91
    I ordered them on amazon with the 1/8" grado adapter. Should arrive on this coming Thursday

11. joseph69
    Quote:
    Nice, let us know how you like them.

12. mpawluk91
    Will do

13. whirlwind
    Quote:
    Yeah, congrats....happy listening.

14. stacker45
    Quote:

A lot of people see the SR225 has THE, best buy among the entire Grado line.

15. HamilcarBarca
    Quote:

Even years ago, the SR80 and SR225 were considered Grado's "sweet spots." I attempted to verify this theory recently but the retailer had neither in stock. I was forced to settle for the SR325is.

First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last