Need some earphone recommendations for LG V20 phone. Budget $600
Oct 23, 2016 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Connectz

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all, I will be purchasing the LG V20 phone in a few weeks and want to also purchase some high quality portable headphones that are around the same size the Koss KSC75's.  I have Sennheiser HD650s and absolutely love them. However, they are quite big and bulky and aren't fun to run with.  I love Koss KSC 75's but the friggin clips ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS break within a few weeks.  I want some high quality sounds.  My budget is $600.  They will primarily be used for the phone I will be buying and sometimes in my laptop.  I prefer over the ear but I don't mind in ear phones either.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Note:  I looked through the thread regarding in ear earbuds and the info was just overwhelming.  Sooooo many to choose from.  I saw the Rose Maysa's.  How do they sound?  

Oct 23, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #2 of 9
Anyone?

Oct 23, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #4 of 9
64Audio U3 + $100 for the ADEL B1 Module

Or something new and strange...
Audeze iSINE20
https://www.audeze.com/products/sine-series/isine20-ear-headphone

Oct 24, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 9
If you like the HD650 then for casual use you might like the Fender FXA-2. I have the HD600 and my on the go IEM is the Aurisonics ASG-1.3 (Fender absorbed them and the FXA-2 is the old Kicker model).

Oct 25, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #7 of 9
Thabk you for the replies! I prefer earphones with over the ear clips for when I'm jogging or cycling. Or some very stable iems that won't fall out of my ear evey other minute.

Oct 26, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #8 of 9
Thabk you for the replies! I prefer earphones with over the ear clips for when I'm jogging or cycling. Or some very stable iems that won't fall out of my ear every other minute.

Unless your outer ear cavity is too small, then the Aurisonics/Fenders will stay in there with no problems. The only reason why I don't use my ASG-1 for the gym is because the clear shell and cable turn green and yellow. Aurisonics gave me a replacement when one of the shells cracked (they asked for it back, I'm guessing they also want to do humidity tests on it, as it's far more humid down here) and I don't want this one looking like a tea-drinking smoker's gnashers (like my own). The Kicker/FXA-2 and others in that line won't have the same problem with black cables and the colored finish on the shells, but I'd still say you need a separate case for after the gym. Use something that just uses a velcro flap (like small cam bags) with silica packs for the sweaty, wet IEMs, then when you get home air them out before putting them in a closed case where the moisture won't be able to go anywhere.

Oct 29, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #9 of 9
Thanks for the suggestions bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back