Need replacement buds for Sennehesier CX300-s
Aug 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Agent_Moler

100+ Head-Fier
Hey,
Looking for some replacement buds for my GF in small size. Looking to keep it under $10 shipped. Any suggestions?

Aug 4, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #4 of 16
dont have to be anything special, just something to replace a lost earbud. I couldn't find replacements on the sennheiser site.

Aug 4, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #5 of 16
I tried Gumys and thought they were garbage. Philips Bubble has had some ok reviews if you can find a pair, but I've never heard them.

As far as IEMs go here's what I can think of:
-JVC HA-FX34 marshmallows off ebay (kramer mod for extra audio points).
-Kingmass earphones off amazon.
-Meelec Ai-M2 off overstock.

But seriously, under $10 shipped for the gf? Mine won't go back to using $10 earbuds if I pay her. Maybe it's worth adding a little more and getting something decent?

Aug 4, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried Gumys and thought they were garbage. Philips Bubble has had some ok reviews if you can find a pair, but I've never heard them.

As far as IEMs go here's what I can think of:
-JVC HA-FX34 marshmallows off ebay (kramer mod for extra audio points).
-Kingmass earphones off amazon.
-Meelec Ai-M2 off overstock.

But seriously, under $10 shipped for the gf? Mine won't go back to using $10 earbuds if I pay her. Maybe it's worth adding a little more and getting something decent?

lol. If its not too steep sure.

Aug 4, 2009 at 9:12 AM Post #7 of 16
If you can find it in your heart (wallet) to double your budget, these are my personal sub-$25 faves:

-MeElec AI-M9 ($19 - overstock) - Incredible detail for the price, very balanced, good treble extension and clean bass, great customer support
-Lenntek Sonix ($20 - costco) - Plentiful and deep V-moda-ish bass, focus on mids and lows, cheap, very well-built, great accessories if purchased with accessory pack.
-Soundmagic PL30 ($23 - mp4nation) - Fun, forward mids, lots of accessories, comfy

Aug 4, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #10 of 16
lol you guys are killing my wallet. But thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming!

Aug 4, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #11 of 16
$10? Don't be so stingy on your gf.
You can find cx300 for $20 on amazon and jr.com. Give her the small tips and save the phones for yourself.

Aug 4, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #12 of 16
I dont need replacement headphone, i need replacement tips!! Besides I just spent a bunch of money on a vacation for us. Def not stingy :p

Aug 4, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #13 of 16
you can also get comply foam T-400 for under 9 bucks from Skullcandy website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back