need recommendations in buying a headphone
Oct 1, 2009 at 2:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mental

New Head-Fier
greetings. i'm in the plan of buying a headphone with a price of a round $150. i'll be using it for music, movies, and counter-strike. so could someone recommend me a headphone? thanks.

Oct 1, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #2 of 5
...hmmm I'm pretty new sooo I probably have no idea, but Ima gonna throw something out there. Maybe I'll get lucky and be one of the best recommendations :p

for music it depends on what you listen to

Sony Studio Monitor DJ Headphones- these are exactly 150, I've listened to em a couple times and Imo they're fairly solid overall.
Check out Sennheiser, it doesn't take an expert to know they do well in many i guess "genres"
...the whole games thing throws me off....I'd go with speakers not headphones for them\

But like I said, I'm pretty new and learning a lot and listening to as many headphones as possible sooooo my opinion probably won't be your best bet

Oct 1, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 5
Every time this question is asked, either here or OCN, these top two headphones are recommended over and over again:
  1. Audio-Technica AD700
  2. Sennheiser HD 595

Oct 1, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #4 of 5
Are you looking for open or closed phones?
What is your music genre, and music source?

Oct 1, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every time this question is asked, either here or OCN, these top two headphones are recommended over and over again:
  1. Audio-Technica AD700
  2. Sennheiser HD 595

Actually he's right on this. Those are the first 2 recommendations I got when I started a thread like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back