Need Recommendations for New Wireless Full Size Cans <$400
Jul 14, 2018 at 9:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Fozzie

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

I'm searching for a new set of wireless headphones mostly for EDM. I'm not a bass head (maybe a little bit) but I want them to have good bass to get the full experience (you know when you feel your head got electrify, I have no other way to describe it :wink:).

They have to be closed and support codecs

Any suggestions?

So far I looked at the V-Moda Crossfade II wireless and the Sennheiser 550. I read about them and I'm not sure that the V-Moda have enough bass for EDM...

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #2 of 5
Perhaps you should look at the Audeze Mobius. Look for reviews about it for EDM, since it is mainly aimed at gaming, but it’s Audeze after all.

Jul 17, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks IkSak.

Maybe they are great but too new and have no real life reviews.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe something close to V-MODA Crossfade M-100 but wireless...

What about Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or Sony MDR-XB951BT?

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #4 of 5
I had a 9 hour stop in an airport and I tried the Sennheiser HD 4.40BT in a store. Although not the ideal enviroment I used my audition playlist and found them pretty good for 100 dollars. I listed mostly to classic and latin music and found them to be warm, with emphasized mid bass. Confort is good for average sized ears like mine; not sure how they'll fare for big ears.

Jul 20, 2018 at 5:39 AM Post #5 of 5
After reading dozens of posts and reviews (I have no option to hear any of the candidates in my area), I ordered the Sony WH1000XM2. Got them today. I hope they will be as expected. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back