Need recommendation for listening to loud music and occasional conversations
Jun 14, 2020 at 6:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Lisabella

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I’m a classic newbie and i need help.
Im looking for in ear (in ear bcs they are cheaper and still have a good quaility when playing LOUD sounds if you have a headset suggestion that is capable of doing so pls let me know!) with good sound quaility and integrated microphone for PC.

- Budget: 90 €/$/£
- good Sound quality esp with LOUD music
- microphone
- wired (no Bluetooth)

the thing is.. I just got myself the Plantronics 700 HD and don’t get me wrong, they are great BUT they just DONT play loud enough and if they do it sounds like crap. My 15 € in ears have better quality when it comes to loud music. So I lost my trust in over ear headphones concerning louder sounds and I am frustrated. I also play online occasionally therefore I need an inbuilt microphone (doesnt hsve to be crazy good quality)

i just want to play games, listen to LOUD music in a good quality and occasionally talk to ppl

please help me! Thank you!:triportsad:

Jun 14, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 6
My overall recommendation is the Pioneer SE-CH9T.
Fantastic sound across the whole frequency spectrum with a very little push on the lows ( with perfect seal, of course ).
The mic is great for taking calls or chat.

Have fun listen to music, whatever you'll pick. :)

Jun 16, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #3 of 6
Just to clarify, do you plan on using it primarily for classical music? Do you like a lot of bass, or more neutral? Are you sensitive to bright treble?

Jun 16, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #5 of 6
Just to clarify, do you plan on using it primarily for classical music? Do you like a lot of bass, or more neutral? Are you sensitive to bright treble?
Oh my.. hm.. I guess I just don’t like “the scratching” or quality loss when you play music too loud - and I like it quite loud 😬 classic- to hard rock would be my main genre.. I do like bass, but not unnatural. And high treble.. Uhh.. Like high pitched noises? I don’t like those.. but if you mean something else.. you are talking to a head-fi-Neanderthal, sorry I don’t know 😰

Jun 16, 2020 at 3:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Oh my.. hm.. I guess I just don’t like “the scratching” or quality loss when you play music too loud - and I like it quite loud 😬 classic- to hard rock would be my main genre.. I do like bass, but not unnatural. And high treble.. Uhh.. Like high pitched noises? I don’t like those.. but if you mean something else.. you are talking to a head-fi-Neanderthal, sorry I don’t know 😰
Got it.
So my main recommendations would be:
- BLON BL03 - less expensive, lots of bass, but fit is often not good for people.
- BLON BL05 - new, a bit more expensive, less bass, more prominent upper midrange and treble, much better fit.
- Tin HiFi T2 - warm/neutral-ish. Not a lot of bass, but a very pleasant tuning.
- Tin HiFi T2 Plus - brand new, neutral tuning
- KZ ZSX - lots of bass and treble, but still reasonably balanced.
- CCA CA16 - newer, I don’t know much about it personally, but seems to be well liked
- Final Audio E1000 - warm/neutral-ish. Actually, look at the different Final Audio E series IEMs.

These are really good IEMs, but a bit over your price limit.
- Moondrop Starfield
- ThieAudio Legacy 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back