Need Recommendation : Bluetooth IEM, 200$

1. GodfatherX64
    Hi everyone, this is my first post, I'm an end user not so techy about audio products, lurking the web for an IEM,
    my situation is this, I'm from and live in Egypt, I can buy from amazon US, it will be shipped,
    but I can't choose a bad one because I will not have the ability to return it,
    so i will be thankful for your help

.Budget : 200$
    .Usage : (music mostly pop & rock, YouTube, movies , podcasts,..) from smartphone & laptop
    in office , on the go, while traveling (train, plane,..), in gym and while jogging

Jaybird x3
    CA Comet (cant find it on amazon :'(
    FiiO FH1
    iBasso IT01

for bluetooth i found this adapter (Meeaudio BTX1) to go with the last 3 models

What is your recommendations
    and if there is other models, please be free to advice

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. GodfatherX64
    bumb

3. BananaOoyoo
    I’d probably get the it01 (or other mmcx IEM) with the BTX-1 cable for a daily setup (Though note that you’re likely going to get some white noise with the Bluetooth cable), then get something cheap and waterproof (Soundpeats Q30 Plus?) for the gym/jogging.

I believe the only Campfire Audio products you’ll see on Amazon are through Japan and will be quite overpriced - not to mention that the Comet by itself is already $200 before adding the $60 Bluetooth cable.

GodfatherX64 likes this.
  4. GodfatherX64
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into it.

5. Will Chiu
    I will choose it01. Its sound signature should be suitable for you

GodfatherX64 likes this.
  6. GodfatherX64
    If I'm not going the Bluetooth route, and stay with cable, what type, kind & model of Cable to purchase that is compatible with the it01, high quality AND got mic in it (for calls and stuff)

7. GodfatherX64
    bumb