Need Opinion Currently using Cowon D2 8GB
May 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

papaya

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, i'm currently using Cowon D2 8GB with 16GB SD Card, i have huge collection of selected songs i know i probably won't be listening to all of them but i prefer to have them stored together to keep everything in check, currently i'm running out of space and i find it not convenient to have 2 memory when shuffling between them.

The unit is good, except some bass roll, it's small, compact & light which i like but the space is a problem right now. So I am wondering whether it's better to get another player with bigger capacity, or a Smart phone instead? I have zero experience with current smart phones like Iphone, Galaxy, HTC so i don't know how their audio quality is, and am pretty outdated with music players. So you guys out there care to make some recommendations? If music player i would prefer it to be compact like D2. I'm not a big fan of big phones but i'm guessing to get a big capacity phone like 64gb would be expensive & big.

BTW it's either used in car to the speakers or via Westone 3 with flio e5.

May 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #2 of 6
Why are you comparing phones with media players? If you need a phone, a media player won't replace it.

May 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #3 of 6
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III has internal 16GB, 32GB, 64GB with Micro SD cards expansion(except 64GB cards).

May 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #4 of 6
The new Samsung Galaxy S III can use 64GB micro SDXC cards,...it's one of it's special features.

Jul 17, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 6
I have the SIII. I don't have the E5 or W3, but I can say that with the same headphones, compared to the iPod the audio quality is pretty good, almost comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back