1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Need opinion: Budget AMP+DAC CM6631A + WM8741 + OPA627 + TPA6120

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by neo-st, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. Neo-ST
    I'm intending to buy Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm headphones and a friend of mine (who's into this world more than me, I just started learning) suggested to buy this amp+dac.

It's Chinese made, "Breeze Audio", it's budget ($128 w/ free shipping) and he says it has the latest chips, that many other renowned brands have at higher price point.

► USB AMP+DAC

Do you think it looks good, should I go ahead with the purchase?
    I'm not an expert at audio, just trying to find the best budget USB amp/dac for 770s.

Thanks

2. Neo-ST
    Chinese trash or? Avoid and pay more for better known manufacturers or? [​IMG] 

3. genclaymore
    China does make some good dac and amp's, they aint all bad. my Audio-gd NFB15.32 is made in china and it is a great one but outside your budget most likely.  I seen a Aune T1 for $149 but I do not know how it sound's, some one that have used it with a DT770 pro-250 will have to chime in here.  You should be able to find some good deals in the F/S section of the forums.   A used NFB12.0 would be a good choice if you can find one cheap enough.  If you had a good sound card, you could use it as a source and get a headphone amp. But you do not mention what audio options you have for your pc.

4. Neo-ST
    I have a bad integrated sound card, so practically i need both the dac and amp...