Need in-ear headphones up too £400 please help!!
Mar 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Singhisking2011

New Head-Fier
Hello people I'm new on this but heard this was the best sight for help on headphones. Well the problem is I'm looking for in- ear up to £400 with massive amounts of bass but also alot of clarity. I previously owned the ie8 and wouldnt mind purchasing them again as they got stollen. From my personal experience the ie8 were the best in-ears I have ever heard with it's booming bass I miss it alot. I just need help and if you recommend anything better worth buying or if should purchase the ie8s again. My music taste normally consists of Bhangra,bollywood,rap,hip-hop,rock and r&b. Thanks for all your help people :)

Mar 15, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 6
i feel a tad insulted. 400 pounds for something that has boomy bass. Wow.

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #4 of 6
Nahh, was just bewildered. For lots of bass look into the jh16s? It's above your budget but it'll tide you over for a long time. Other bass monsters include the ie8 and the futuresonics atri m8. Have fun! :)

Mar 15, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #6 of 6
The JH16s would suit you very well, but i think it's over your budget. Hmm, the SM3s are good, but i don't know if the bass is plentiful enough for you. I think the turbines would suit you very well too. High end bass heavy earphones usually do come with alot of clarity. Read up on |joker|'s or ClieOs thread to know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back