Need ideas for college pranks.
Apr 14, 2009 at 2:29 PM Post #16 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ah here we go again. Why don't you ask one of our members about "The Most EPIC prank ever" ?

Hey, you remembered! Unfortunately you didn't remember quite right, because I CLEARLY stated it was the most EPIC prank I have ever done to someone.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/mo...ighlight=prank

If you really think it sucks so much, please post a video of a prank you've done, that is better than mine. 'Til then, please ****.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #17 of 35
Paper bag+ shaving cream+ shove edge of bag under door.

Knock on door, wait for someone to get close, stomp on bag.

Run.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that's why you don't pull the curtains off on your own floor, just all the other ones

Ahh, you evil person. Anyway, I think the fake memo is by far the best idea floating around in this thread thus far.

Apr 14, 2009 at 4:12 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're still stuck in our immature high school modes, so we're looking for pranks to do around campus. We already have the saran wrap + toilet prank and using a fishing line to trip people prank. No car pranks needed. We already tried googling but couldn't come up with anything good.

Crazy Glue on the wipers.

Apr 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #21 of 35
Seriously? Really? That's it? Only two pages?

There's got to be more college head-fi'ers on here who are willing to contribute
biggrin.gif

I've got class in a few minutes, but I'll try to post something later.

Apr 15, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #24 of 35
Where are the classics? Short sheeting the bed and the saran wrap on the toilet? There are a few better ones but you will have to PM me for those.

Apr 15, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #25 of 35
Go to your roommate's parents' house and set their lawn on fire.

Apr 16, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #27 of 35
What you dod is you capture the colleges lovable mascot, role him/her up in a carpet and throw him of a bridge.

Apr 16, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What you dod is you capture the colleges lovable mascot, role him/her up in a carpet and throw him of a bridge.

Isn't that kind of a one-time deal though?

Apr 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #30 of 35
You lead a cow up to the top of a building that has no elevator, only stairs, and leave it there. You can lead them up stairs, but they won't go back down them! Cow will bed stuck on whatever floor you leave it on and the staff won't be able to do anything about it as hard as they might try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back