Need ideas for college pranks.
Apr 13, 2009 at 12:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

SayNoToPistons

500+ Head-Fier
We're still stuck in our immature high school modes, so we're looking for pranks to do around campus. We already have the saran wrap + toilet prank and using a fishing line to trip people prank. No car pranks needed. We already tried googling but couldn't come up with anything good.

Apr 13, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 35
you could always pull all the shower curtains off of the showers in the dorms

Apr 13, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 35
Put on your friend's everyday clothes, and rob a local drug dealer. Make sure you mimic the way he walks and talks, and don't let your face be seen.

Apr 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #6 of 35
contract vd then have an outing to the clinic with your friends. do lots of tests under your friends names. clinics usually give the bad news first. done.

Apr 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #7 of 35
I've always been a fan of circulating fake newsletters, memos, bulletins, etc. If the school has a daily bulletin of some sort, target that.

Steer clear of personal attacks and insults. Those along with destruction of property are what bring consequences. In high school, we circulated a fake bulletin with a very confusing schedule of meetings and assemblies, as well as an even more chaotic breakdown of who had to go where. Some people thought it was a spoof, but others took it seriously. The best part was that a couple of administrators thought it was funny so nothing happened to us.

I'd recommend fake meetings, announcing a change in hours for popular things, maybe "close" a department or building because of budget cutbacks.

Apr 13, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #8 of 35
Beware of using common names. A prank went bad once when it fired on a friend of mine who also had the same name. It was something that was painted large on the biggest tunnel under the railroad tracks on our university campus, something that pretty much everyone saw. He was angry for weeks that everyone thought it was aimed at him.

Apr 14, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #12 of 35
Tell your fiance that you're going to graduate a corporate lawyer, and then become an English professor on the sly.

'The expression on her patrician face when they drag out the gallon-volume hypodermic of Economic-Catastrophe immune-suppressant: Priceless.

Apr 14, 2009 at 5:28 AM Post #13 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ah here we go again. Why don't you ask one of our members about "The Most EPIC prank ever" ?

that member got banned i think

Apr 14, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #14 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could always pull all the shower curtains off of the showers in the dorms

Yeah, but then you get problems from people like me who don't care and just shower anyway.
normal_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #15 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but then you get problems from people like me who don't care and just shower anyway.
normal_smile .gif

that's why you don't pull the curtains off on your own floor, just all the other ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back