1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

need help with Lehmann Black Cube Linear

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by mazuki, Dec 10, 2007.
  1. Mazuki
    The sticker on the bottom of my black cube has worn off and don't know how to set the gain switches.

    Can someone who owns this amp kindly take a macro picture of the bottom of the amp?

    Thanks
     
  2. maarek99
    Just move them around, you'll hear the difference.
     
  3. WilCox Contributor
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mazuki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Can someone who owns this amp kindly take a macro picture of the bottom of the amp? Thanks



    Here you go!
    vbattach909.jpg
     
  4. soundfreq
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mazuki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    The sticker on the bottom of my black cube has worn off and don't know how to set the gain switches.

    Can someone who owns this amp kindly take a macro picture of the bottom of the amp?

    Thanks




    i'll save you from the trouble, i'll buy the amp from you! [​IMG]
     
  5. norbert:lehmann Contributor
    Dear Mazuki,

    with nearly no time for me to lurk around at headfi at the moment I suggest to use email to contact me next time.

    The settings are

    Both switches off: 0dB gain
    Switch 1 on: 10gain
    Both switches off: 20dB gain

    The settings can also be found in the manual if I remember it right. If you lost yours I can send you a new one as a PDF

    All the best from Germany

    Norbert
     
  6. d-cee
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by norbert:lehmann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Both switches off: 0dB gain
    Switch 1 on: 10gain
    Both switches off: 20dB gain




    I think you mean Both switches on: 20dB gain
     
  7. sberamji
    How long should you run in the Lehmann linear headphone amp? Mine sounds way too smooth! Ps help.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by norbert:lehmann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Dear Mazuki,

    with nearly no time for me to lurk around at headfi at the moment I suggest to use email to contact me next time.

    The settings are

    Both switches off: 0dB gain
    Switch 1 on: 10gain
    Both switches off: 20dB gain

    The settings can also be found in the manual if I remember it right. If you lost yours I can send you a new one as a PDF

    All the best from Germany

    Norbert




     

Share This Page