Need Help & suggestion on HipHop/Rap Cans below or around 130$ ... thanks
Jul 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mouba3

New Head-Fier
that's my second post I was looking to pick sennheiser HD428/438/448 one of them but it seem that i can get better, I’m looking for a headphone that have a accurate deep base that don't overpower the clarity also good in blocking outside sound, my first headphone was the skullcandy nba hesh i'm a newbie at this stuff that's why ur input and help are valuable cause i don't know a lot in this field.

Mainly I listen to hiphop-rap- R&B some reggatone and dance music, I’ll be using the headphone on ipod nano, also I want to know is it necessary to go for a amp like the Fiio E5.

Thank in advance I appreciate it.

Jul 18, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 5
Koss UR55

$50 at Best Buy

Best boom-boom of any can I've heard under $130. For just a few more bucks (currently $160) I'd get an ATH-M50, that way you can put all your friends with Beats to shame. An amp isn't really worth it for cans in this price range. Good luck.

Jul 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM Post #5 of 5
I bought Sony ZX 700, they should run very well without amp and sound is said to be good. I will see how they sound in 1 or 2 days. You might also look at Sony XB 700, which is a sheer bass monster. Another good option in this price range would be CAL considered you want no AMP and the music style. It uses the same drivers as Denon D1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back