1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Need help - Soundmagic e80 comparision with vsonic vc02

1. pashhtk27
    [Hello. I'm a new member here and this marks my first post. Looking forward to helpful replies :p]

I own vsonic vc02 and I really like it's sound signature, but have some problems with detachable cables and the deep fit due to the associated sibilance.
    I was looking at some earphones to buy as a sidegrade to vc02, and found about e80. From the positive reviews, they seem to fit the sound signature I require and are in my budget so was planning to hit the trigger...but I still have a few question I have in my mind.

1) How do they actually compare to vc02 in terms of clarity, detail, soundstage, and sound character? Note that I listen to a lot of female vocals, mainly anime and jpop.
    2) Would they fit me well, since I'm no good with shallow fit having small ears; images show quite large housings. Consider that soundmagic e30 do not really hold in my ear, and Xiaomi piston 2 barely hold themself.
    3) Do they really get too sibilant at times, and will the right tips eliminate the problem? I listen to music at high volumes.
    4) How do they compare with the soundmagic e30, considering that I do not like their bass but love their forward and smooth vocals.
    5) I recently bought xduoo xq10 portable headphone amp. Will it help in driving e80 to higher volumes without degrading the sound? As for source I will be using my smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi 1s).

Thanks in advance. :D

2. pashhtk27
    Bump.....anyone?